Two - "Don't let history repeat itself, Justin Drew."

Library Love Diaries 2: Love Heals Everything

Two – "Don't let history repeat itself, Justin Drew."

Present

Justin

I miss her.

Every day. Every minute. Every second.

And these flashbacks just made it worse. I have to find her.

One fine day, she just left. Without any explanation, she went. For some reason, I feel that it wasn't intentional.

"Honey, eat something," Mom said and looked at me knowingly. "Nah, I'm not hungry," With that I left my house.

This had become a routine.

I went to our thinking place. Since Rosa and I shared mutual love for travelling, one day during our travelling expedition, we found this really beautiful and peaceful place where we could sit and think about stuff. It was just our thing. There was a really nice bench over there where we could see the whole city.

I sat on the bench and texted Chelsea.

To: Chelsea

Message: Any new info?

I was hopeful.

Our love bought that hope.

Within few minutes, my phone buzzed and I immediately unlocked my phone to check it.

From: Chelsea

Message: In a meeting rn. Will call you in an hour. J

That smiley definitely meant something. I really hope she had found some clue for us to get closer on finding her.

Chelsea, Ryan, Chaz and I had literally used all our contacts to find Rosalie but we hardly found any luck.

I still remember the date she left.

18th October, 2015.

We had directly contacted all her family in Stratford but no one had a single clue about them. Turns out, they had last heard from 17th October and everything was fine. I knew everything was fine because that was the day I had the most amazing experience with her.

5 Years Earlier

Justin

From: Rosalie

Message: Where are you?

Weird.

I was out with Mum buying groceries and trust me, it gets tiring.

To: Rosalie

Message: Babe I'm out here buying groceries with mum. Almost done. What's up?

Texting her, I keep my phone in the pocket of my jeans and head towards the billing counter. Mom came near our trolley and put couple more of stuff in there.

"Mom," I raised my eyebrow.

"What? I forgot some stuff," She explained herself. "Okay okay," I raised my hands and walked ahead with Mom besides me.

Near the cash counter there were a pack of condoms and I just happened to look at them. What? I'm a guy.

"Don't let history repeat itself, Justin Drew," Mom furrowed her eyebrows and refreshed my memory. "That was like once," I defended myself. "Sure," Mom let out a sarcastic laugh and then looked at me strictly.