One - "I want something just like this."

Library Love Diaries 2: Love Heals Everything

One – "I want something just like this."

Justin

"Babe, let's go. We are already late," I was at Rosalie's house, waiting for her to come down. Man, she still wasn't ready.

Girls actually take a hell lot of time to get dressed up and the reason is still unknown to us men species.

"Coming! Just one more minute," She said from her room for about tenth time already.

Rosalie's parents and her brother were out of town for 3 days since they had a business trip coming up and Maxim had pleaded them to take him along and as Rosa said, "He just wanted to miss school," but Maxim had something else to say. And here I was, waiting at the Evan's residence, still waiting for Rosa to come down.

"Okay babe, I'm leaving," I yelled from downstairs and smirked. "No, no, wait," And there she was. Finally!

Mind you, this trick always works. 100 percent assurance!

I smirked to myself.

But then I thought, the time she took was worth it. She looked amazing and she always did.

"You're such a kid," She came and gave me a peck on my cheeks.

"And you look so amazing," I complimented and she blushed. "Thank you," This time we kissed.

"Okay, okay, we are already running late and Chelsea must be waiting," Rosalie said and she was right. Chelsea was in town. She had come all the way from Stratford just to meet Rosa. Best friend goals, right there!

About time I stop talking like a teenage girl already.

All three of us were supposed to go for a dinner and I was meeting Chelsea for the first time ever and I was scared, to say the least. I mean it was kind of a test, meeting your girlfriend's best friend and all.

Chelsea was staying at her aunt's house and would shift at Rosa's house once her parents were back in town.

The two of them had hung out yesterday and made this plan and I was obviously good with it although the nerves did kick in.

We exited her house and called for a cab.

"Babe, don't be nervous. It's just Chels," Rosalie assured and damn, she knew I was kind of nervous. Wow I'm that obvious.

"I'm not nervous, Rosa. It's just a little, ya know," And she seemed to understand me and that's why I love her.

Man, what will happen when I actually meet her parents. Without a doubt, it's going to be shit-in-the-pants scary.

The driver was driving the cab and we were almost at the restaurant and Rosalie looked at me lovingly and I looked at her right back, not breaking my gaze.

It's been 3 months that we started dating and to tell the truth, they have been the blissful 3 months of my life and I'm not even exaggerating. Everything was going so smoothly and that's how I want this to be, us to be.

Rosa had already met my mother and they instantly bonded. The two women I loved the most were getting along and nothing was better than that.

I'm still so corny.

We had reached the restaurant and I paid the taxi driver. I closed the door of the taxi as Rosalie got off the car and interlinked our hands while walking inside the restaurant. I could see her smiling and that made me smile.

"Reservations under Bieber," I told the manager and he looked into the records and nodded at us. He took us inside the restaurant and to our table. Rosa and I sat comfortably and the waiter gave us the menu cards.

"I'll just call Chels and ask her where she is," Rosalie told me and I nodded my head. She took out her phone and dialed in Chelsea's number.

Adjusting my glasses, I looked at her looking at me while talking to Chelsea. I winked at her and she smiled. Man, that smile is contagious!

Rosalie got off her phone and said, "Chels is just here,"

Okay nerves kicking in.

Rosalie just brushed my hand and gave me a knowing look and I just smiled at her.

"Oh my god, Chelsea!" Rosalie suddenly got off her chair and hugged her best friend. I laughed looking at their adorable reunion and that's when Rosa introduced me to Chelsea.

"Justin this is my best friend, Chelsea and Chels, this is my boyfriend, Justin," Rosa smirked and I gave a smile to Chelsea. We shook hands and damn, it was weird.

Rosalie and Chelsea sat together and I was sitting opposite to them. Both of them chit chatted for a while and then ordered the food.

It was great talking to Chelsea and I was glad things were going good. The 3 of us bonded really well and Chelsea did tell me some stuff about Rosalie and she was embarrassed.

"Babe, it's okay, I still love you," I laughed and Rosa just made a face.

"Man, I want something just like this," Chelsea said with a glint of admiration in her eyes and that made both Rosalie and I blush.

"Okay you two love birds," Chelsea laughed and she did catch us blushing.

After the dinner, we left Chelsea at her aunt's house. "So?" Rosalie nervously asked me. "So?" I went along.

"How was it?" She asked nervously and mostly, curiously.

"It was amazing and actually I should be the one asking this," I said. "Yeah, it was amazing and Chels did like you. I mean her comment pretty much gave it away," She blushed.

I kissed her.

She was way too adorable.

I was staying at Rosa's house tonight and yes, there was no hanky panky.

5 Years Later

"Justin wake up," I heard Mom calling me.

These flashbacks were here again.

--

Chapter One Guys!

I hope y'all liked it!

Just a lil peek into their dating life and I know, the end was a bit abrupt and left it at all the feels but trust me, the next chapter will give some info. Trust me.

Besides, aren't they the cutest and Justin is still so corny lmao gotta love him tho.

The gif tho, the hair L

Till the ciao loves! Thanks for all the support!

Twitter: foreignbiebers

-Masumi