Part 1: how it started

*today, at school it was so bright and sunny Emma was hanging around with some of her closet friends, Jenna, Hannah and Emily was her friends that she knew for the longest, Hannah she knew her entire life!
Having these friends at school just made school life twice times better for Emma.*

*the end of school was approaching, but it wasn't the end of the day with her friends, Jenna and Hannah along with Emma was all going shopping, they thought it be nice, getting new clothes and then going out to a cafe, while in the clothes store, Emma try's on a skirt before asking both of her friends.
"Hey, guys do you think this suits me?"
She gives a little spin, giggling a little, not knowing what eyes are laying down on her young body.

Emma: "umm you can carry on to the cafe I'll be there in a little while, just need to find out what's wrong with my phone"
Jenna: "oh, okay well don't keep us waiting!"
Hannah: she did last time didn't she? Hannah and Jenna both laugh before waving at Emma, emma waves back before entering the phone shop, she asks and tells an employee about her phone, he mentions about the battery inside the phone, he fixes it in no time, then he says*
Employee: "is it alright to leave your phone number here and we will text you and update you about our new phones and best deals, it also will help if your phone breaks again."
She agrees before writing her phone number down on paper smiling and leaving pleased her phone is fixed.

Not long after Emma leaves, some guy enters this phone shop, not any kind of 'guy' the some sort you wanted to stay away from, the some sort that looked like a business man. He writes down this number on the paper making sure he wasn't seen doing so, then he ups and leaves out the shop.

In the mean time Emma has gone to the cafe with her friends and has something to eat too.
What a lovely day she thinks to herself not knowing the news back home.
This news was about moving school and having no choice of doing so,
This was the king of news she never wanted to hear...