Happy 20th Birthday Justin

• Dedicated to Justin Drew Bieber

HAPPY 20TH BIRTHDAY JUSTIN! THE BELIEBERS LOVE YOU! <3

I want to say happy birthday to Justin Bieber. You are one of the most important people in my life and I know if it wasn’t for your music I would still be depressed, cutting, starving, and living without life. Even if you don’t know it, you are a lifesaver and I want to thank you for all that you’ve done. Haters can fuck off, because they don’t understand what an impact you made on peoples life including mine.

He’s now 20 and the teenage years are over. He will still make careless mistakes that press will look down upon him for, but Beliebers will still love him. I don’t care for him to be perfect. All I care is for him to be himself. He will make mistakes, we all do, and we all make up for them. If we can do something to make the Belieber name stand till the end all we have to do is to keep believing. Keep believing in the person who made us go crazy over a YouTube clip, hair flip, laugh, chuckle, words of wisdom, song lyrics that would be worth wild, perseverance, and hard work. The person that would go through hell to keep in touch with his Beliebers, the person who said the world would only end when his Beliebers stopped believing, the man who was criticized and who never gave up. We will believe till the day the world ends.

Justin you are why I’m still standing. You got me to believe and when people ask me why I cry every time when I hear ‘Be Alright' or 'I Would’ I’ll tell them that it’s the reason why I can answer their question, the reason I am here writing about how amazing you are and why you mean everything to me. If it wasn’t for the angelic voice or the lyrics I could be on the floor overdosed by pills, dead because I cut a vain on my wrist, starving and throwing up because I thought I wasn’t good enough, or lying in bed not caring about my life or the people in it.

March 1st 1994 12:56 am on a rainy Tuesday in St. Joseph’s hospital 2nd floor room 126 a miracle was born. A beautiful, amazing person was brought to this world and made a change on so many people. Pattie and Jeremy raised a man who isn’t perfect, but is true to himself and that is all a person can ask for. He’s made mistakes, like any other normal person would, but has done well like no other person can. He saved many lives without even knowing it, and the only thing I can say is thank you.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JUSTIN BIEBER! FORGET THE RUMORS FORGET AND FOCUS ON THE TRUTH. HE WON’T EVER BE PERFECT AND I DON’T WANT HIM TO BE, I WANT HIM TO BE HIMSLEF. I’VE BEEN THERE SINCE THE BEGINNING AND WILL STAY TILL THE END.

THIS IS FOREVER

(A/N) I will try to update as fast as I can I swear. I’m almost done with the next chapter. I want to thank Jayda for being a huge supporter and helping me with things that only we need to know about. Thanks for reading the book

Vote and comment and I’ll update as soon as possible. Remember to say Happy Birthday to Justin! Follow me on Twitter and Instagram: Kenyatte_Xoxo as all of you know I’m grounded but I will follow you back as soon as I can. Love you, bye <3