No one's POV.

In front of a spacious lawn, 2 girls and 7 boys are standing. Chaeyoung looks like a kid who saw something weird. Mina looks like an agressive penguin. Mark looks a little bit shockes but then angry because of who came.

"Jinyoung. Nice seeing you again." Mark's face turned into a blank page. With no  expression in it.

"Well what's with that face, Mark? And is this Son Chaeyoung? Annyeong~" the guy from the back asked. Which made Chaeyoung return from reality.

"Yes, Yugyeom. And don't touch her." Mina said coldly to the new guy from Chaeyoung's surroundings. Well all 6 boys were new to her.

"Oh well just introduce ourselves, Chaeyoung-ssi. I am Wang Jackson." Said by the guy closest to Mark.

One by one, they introduced themselves. The way they say their introduction is very polite and gentle. Maybe they're good guys.
As to Chaeyoung, its Jackson, Jaebum but he said its ok to be called as JB, Youngjae, Jinyoung, Bam Bam and Yugyeom who seems sweet.

"Sorry we don't have time for babbling. We're in a move. Bye." Then the next thing happened is that Mina is forcefully pulling Chaeyoung towards the nearest bus stop.

Mina's POV.

"Mina a-aww.." I can't think properly right now. Flashbacks are coming and I am keeping myself not to cry. 'Those assholes who destroyed my happiness...'

"MINA!" I stopped and snap out. I saw a girl who looks at me with watery eyes.

"Shit.... sorry Chae. I-I'm just-" "It looks like you're angry at them. Stay at my house tonight. If.... that's ok?" She cutted me. Her words strucked me. Is she really saying that?

"W-why? Why d-do I have to s-stay with you." I asked her. I felt her hands cupped my cheeks and her thumb doing a wiping motion.

"Don't cry Penguin. I forgive you. And I promise you, I will make you happy later." She gave me a warming smile with her dimples showing. I blushed and smiled gently to her.

We waited for the next bus to come. I felt someone's hand holding mine's. I smiled at the smaller figure just beside me.

'I wish I can hold you forever. Because as I know........ I'm in love with you now.'

I thought as I look at her face. Her beautiful face. I looked away and sighed. 'Guess I really like free falls cause I know someone will catch me.'

-------

We got off the bus. Hands are still holding each other. I rub my thumb at the back of her hand as I look at her. She really looks happy right now.

"Is there a dirt on my face?" She suddenly said. I retreated and blushed. Earning a giggle from her.

"You can always look at my face, penguin." She smirked.

"Hey that's my line." I pouted. We laughed and talked about nonsense during our walk.

"woah~" my jaw dropped. I didn't expect that their house will be so huge. Same as what we have.

"Close that hole. Flies will enter it." We laughed. "Welcome to our mansion, Myoui Mina."

Mark's POV.

"I guess you're having a hard time with that Myoui." I drank the soju in my shot glass. Burning sensation went through my throat as I drink.

"That girl never forget things, Jin. She's really a Myoui." I said as I twirl the liquor in my glass. 'She brainwashed Chae...'

"Btw. I saw the boys of the other Mafias. They'll help you?" I sighed at his question.

"Nae Eomma. And I hate it." I looked at him before I drank the soju.

"Wae? They look more intelligent than me." I looked at him. Disbelieving what he said.

"They ruined my plan back then. You just follow me and all good things blah blah. Aish.... They're not good enough for me."

"You have a point there. I'll secretly help you together with my boys. And btw, my mom instincts are tingling." I gave him a 'wtf-is-it-now' glare.

"I think someone likes Chae." I smirked

"That's the Myoui." I said confidently but then earning a hit.

"Pabo! Not her. From my group and the bully group." I looked at him shockingly. 'Some random guys likes my Chae???!'

"Who do you think it is?" I sat up straight and looked at him seriously.

"I.P. And Gold Snake."

I furrowed my eyebrows. As of what I remember, Snake looked at Chae sweetly. Then I.P. said he can't come at the same time when Chae have a class. My blood boiled as I realized that its true. Or maybe a theory from Jin only.

Chaeyoung's POV.

"Yah! That's cheating you know!" I pouted at her direction. I dunno why she wins against me. I'm the queen of this game....

"Aww~ what a cute tiger beside me pouting hahaha! Don't worry. I'll treat you tommorow morning." Then she ruffles my hair. Actually, I blushed at her statement.

"Come on! Lets eat dinner. The maid said its ready!" She smiled. I reached for her hand whose waiting for mine. We both smiled widely. Mine's not wide as her. I can totally see her gums. 'Aishh.... Myoui Mina I'm going crazy coz of that smile!'

We both ran downstairs and walked to the dinner table. We ate our dinner happily. We talked about the game we played, the school, and other interesting stuff. We walked back to my room. Hand in hand. Without anything embarrassing happened.

*VIBRATION SOUND* first thing I heard as we got into my room. We broke the hand in hand moments we got and I looked at my phone. Squeezing my own hand because of the longing from Mina's soft hands.

'Hi there, Chaeyoung! Mom and Dad will be having and overnight stay here in Jeju. We decided to stay here because its late now. Have a goodnight, Dear! *kiss emoticon*'

"Ohh." I said a little bit loud. Reason to let Mina hear it.

"What is it Tiger?" She rolled to my side. Trying to look at my phone.

"Nothing. Its just my parents. They will not stay here tonight."

"Ohh. Ok. Thanks for reminding me." I looked at her confusedly. She quickly reached for her phone and typed something.

"I almost forgot to say that I will be staying here for tonight." I nodded then realized. 'Oh wait. I also forgot to say that.'

We texted our parents about the little sleep over here. We planned to get changed to our pajamas. I gave her my penguin pajamas. I wore my favorite Tiger pajamas.

"Looks like we're pairing." We laughed after seeing each other wearing the cute pajamas. 'Shit... it looks good on her.'

"Come on lets sleep." She pulled me to my bed. Hand in hand again. A smile crept on my face. Showing my dimple.

"Btw Tiger, is it ok if I cuddle with you?" I gulped an imaginary lump on my throat. I smiled at her and nodded. Then the next thing I knew is that I am on cloud 9.

"Goodnight, My baby Tiger...."  then I felt something soft and moist on my cheek.

•••

(Hey there my lovely penguins. Sorry for the late update. And sorry for the update last time. It was an accident hehe. Sowwy. The last part made me happy to be honest. I dunno the true english term but for filipinos I am 'kinikilig' while writing the last one. So yeh. Stay tuned for the announcement, sorry for the grammatical mistakes and typos, and yeah.)

Have a wonderful day, my lovely and adorables penguins❤