Years Past

It's 2021, Amberly is 5 and we have been married for 6 years. These past years haven't been the easiest but what successful person had it easy.

  On June 3, 2017 we celebrated Amerblys 1st birthday. That day was a day to remember. Not just because my daughter turned 1 but because Jason and I got in an fight. Let's just say... We don't have a mirror in our room anymore. Luckily Amberly was at my mom's house so we could set up the party which after all that happened we finally did.

  2019, Jason and I are happy. We got a kitten for Amberly, got a pool, and Jason got a good paying job. Everything seemed right. Yes we still have little bickerments put what couple doesn't. It was September 29 and Amberly was at Jason's parents house for the night.

That night we went to see a movie and have dinner. When we got back things got a little sexy if you know what I mean. The next morning Jason wanted to have morning sex but I felt sick from last night. I told him but he suggested that we had it.

I kept telling him I don't want to and that I'm going to get ready to pick Amberly up. "You will do as I say" Jason said pulling my hair and not in that sexy feel good way either. "What wrong with you"  I said in a scared panic. Well he ended up getting his morning sex.

When I showed up to Jason's mom's house Amberly was sleeping so I waited until she woke up. When she woke up she greeted me with her beautiful smile. I loaded her in the car and normally I would go to the store or park but today I went to my mom's house.

Jason was at work so I knew he wouldn't be back until late. I got to my mom's house and got Amberly out of the car. Amberly loved going to my mom's house because I always let her ring the doorbell even after my mom answers the door.

"Mama", that's what Amberly calls my mom, "Lady bug", and that's what my mom calls Amberly. They have an unbreakable bond. "Hey mom''  I laughed as Amberly ran inside.

When we were sitting at the table my mom noticed markings on my arms and neck. I told her 8t was from our new kitten. I don't know if she 100% believed me but she stopped talking about it which made me less anxious.

That night Jason got home around 9 he usually comes home around 6-7 so I asked him where he been and straight away I could tell he was drunk. I tried to get him to lay down and be quite so he didn't wake Amberly but he  refused.

I ended up crying on the bathroom floor half of the night. I had blood running down my arms. I wanted to leave but I was scared of what was going to happen next so told myself that this will pass.

That leads me to where I am today, February 2021. IT STILL HASN'T PASSED!