Next Day

Erens Pov

When I woke up for school I immediately started thinking of Levi. 'Is he thinking of me too?' I wonder in my head. I get out of bed and get dressed. When I go to the livingroom I see that Mikasa is already ready to go. "Your breakfast is on the table." She said as I walked in the room. "Ok." I said. I walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table to eat my food. When I was done, I walked back into the livingroom. "You ready?" Mikasa asked me. "Yea." I said.

When we got to school I went over to my friends and talked with them until the bell rang. When the bell finally rang, me and Armin went to our class together.

Mrs. Hornbuckle was the same, mean, hateful, and annoying. So nothing was really different there, or in anyother classes, except art.

Ms. Zöe, I mean Hanji, whatever, gave us a group project. "Ok class, today I will be giving you all partners to do your project on. The project will be about the beauty of pretty much anything you think is beautiful or unique." She said with the exciting, yet annoying voice of hers. Me and Armin looked at each other. "I hope we are partners, Eren." He said to me. "Yea, me too." I said back. "Ok the partners are..." Me and Armin listened impatiently waiting for her to say one, or both of our names. Then she got to me name. "Eren and Levi." She said grinning mischievously at me. "Aww man." Armin said. "I guess we won't be working together." He said again. "Yea, I guess not." I said. But that wasn't what I was worried about, it was working with him that I was worried about. How would he act around me? Would we get anything done? Would it be awkward after that day? That's all that was going through my mind at that moment. I got up and walked to where Levi was and sat there. "So, I guess we are partners." I said with tension in my voice. "Yup, I guess so." He said with obvious boredom in his voice. I heard her say Armins name and listened to see who he was being partnered with. "Armin and Olivia." Hanji said. So Armin is with someone he doesn't know, I wonder how that will work out. She called out who Jean was gonna be partnered with, but I really didn't care who he was with so I didn't hear the other name she called out. "What are we gonna focus on for our project?" Levi suddenly asked and I jumped a little. "U-um, I'm not sure, is there anything in particular that you think is beautiful or unique?" I asked him not really knowing what to do the project on. "Well, I like the natural look on peoples faces when they are being themselves." He said gazing out the window. "Oh. C-could you explain exactly what you mean by that?" I asked not really understanding. "Like when people aren't using the fake smile they put on to take a picture or something like that." He said. "Oh, yea." I said starting to understand. The bell rang for our next class and everyone left.

     After school I just went home instead of going to Levi's house again. When I got home all I could think about was Levi and the project. 

A/N        Hey guys thanks for reading my story. I really hope you all like it, im trying really hard to make it good and interesting. If there is anything that you would like to say or suggest then go ahead and do it. I do try to read the comments, but sometimes they wont load and I can't see them, but otherwise I read them and maybe reply.