II

"Wh-where am I..?" Seung Jin asked as he started to sit up from what seemed to be an unfamiliar bed. "Estás en mi casa. No te preocupes, no hice nada malo." Andrés said as he placed the back of his hand on Seung Jin's forehead to see if he had a fever. "I...don't speak Spanish..." Andrés made an expression as if surprised, but then realised his mistake. "Ah, sorry. You're at my house, don't worry I haven't done anything to you." He said again, embarrassed.

"Don't worry, I just...." then he remembered what he saw Andrés and that woman do and he could feel his heart rate as well as his breathing accelerate. Calm down! You don't like him! You can't be upset! He began to take deep breaths to calm himself while trying to forget what he saw.  He began to get out of the bed abruptly and said "I'm gonna go... tell your 암캐 I said hi"

**note: "암캐" means "bitch" or "slut" apparently. Please correct me if I'm wrong**

"Wait, I didn't understand one of those words, and you can't! You passed out! That's not normal for a panic attack" Andrés said trying to stop SeungJin. "Sorry~ I guess my korean slipped out. And I don't need to stay. I was just tired from pulling so many all nighters in a row. I'm fine."

SeungJin walked out of the bedroom down the stairs to reach the ground floor and leave. Andrés followed shortly behind. "Wait, can i see you again? i really am worried for you." he admitted before SeungJin walked out of the house. "Oh, there's no need for that. I'm fine." he assured him. "Please, just let me give you my number so that if you ever need to contact me you can." Andrés asked.

"Fine....here's my number..." SeungJin sighed as he was about to pull his dust mask up out of habit, but realised it wasn't on which made him jolt and then covered his mouth with his hands, that also didn't have his gloves on. "Where are my items?" SeungJin asked, getting frustrated. "Right here, I'm surprised you didn't notice earlier" SeungJin looked at Andrés' hands with his items and carefully picked them up trying not to make skin-on-skin contact.

"You never touched me right...?" SeungJin asked worried. "O-of course not, I wouldn't want to upset you" he assured him. SeungJin put on his gloves and mask and looked in his pockets for a paper to write his number on. "uh i need paper to write it down, unless you want me to type my number into your phone for you?" "oh, yeah. here" Andres handed SeungJin his phone so that he'd type his number in. Once he finished, he handed Andres back his phone. "Do you want me to type in my phone number?" he asked. "no, i'm sure in a few minutes once i get home you'll probably text me so i'll know its you."

"Oh, heh i didn't know i was that predictable." Andres laughed. "well anyway, bye...wait! my car is here right? It wasn't left at the park right?" SeungJin asked, just remembering about his car. "Yeah i drove your car here. I let Amelia go home by herself." he explained. "okay, thanks" SeungJin left the house and looked for his car and looked around to see Andres' neighbourhood, just out of curiosity.

He then heard the front door to Andres' home open and he turned around to see Andres standing by the door waving. "Bye~ Jin~" geez...why is he like this... SeungJin just kept walking to his car and sighed. Surprisingly the door to his car was unlocked and when he sat in he saw that the keys to his car were still in the ignition. He turned the car on and began to drive out of the neighbourhood.

i can't keep thinking of Andres like this..i need to get him out of my head... SeungJin took his phone out to start the GPS and go home. He then heard his phone buzz from a notification. He checked and saw it was a notification from X.

X was a guy he met online who never told SeungJin his actual name on an online site for people that are also viettatos and don't want a serious relationship, but still want to "satisfy their needs".