Ch. 5 - Decision

Falter not,to emotions,show no weakness towards the enemy.

Cause in the end,the weak lose,
the powerful wins.

In survival,the naive dies,the wise lives.

One deserves what it deserves,

One doesn't.

I had a dream- no. A nightmare.

Senpai married someone else, I don't know who the bitch is but I won't let that happen. I was glad that I woke up from the nightmare thanks to Osano, for once for a while.

He, usual knocks violently on the poor door while yelling my name and probably tries to wake me up. I groan and decide to open the door before he will destroy it, and I have to buy a new one if that happens.

"Dummy! What's taking you so long?!"
DuMmY wats teking yo so long.

"I was in a deep sleep." I answered with an emotionless face and my usual monotone voice. He stomps all the way to the kitchen while carrying a plastic bag with some kind of ingredients and I just realise what time is it.

"Why are you so early? Classes starts at 7:15 and it's still 5:00 AM." He settle the bag to the counter and turn his whole body to me then rolls his eyes.

"You think I don't know that your lifestyle is very dangerous?"

"What? I'm not smoking-"

"Not like that!" He gave me a good smack on the head causing me to glare slightly to him.

"By I mean, you always eat noodles and canned foods! You think thats healthy?!" There he goes again with his infamous posture of putting both his hands on both sides of his hips, he looks like a mother lecturing a little kid and I'm not a kid, I'm a grown woman ready to get senpai.

I tilt my head sidewards, "But I eat tuna with good Omega-"

"Sh! No more excuses! Whether you like it or not! I'll be cooking for you! So go and take a bath!" The orange head pushes her away gently on the way to her bedroom and went back to the kitchen.

I wonder why Osano is really worried for me? Perhaps thats because we are friends and that friends worries for each other? For weird reasons my heart feels warm everytime Osano do something for me, even if he scolds me all the time and give smacks everytime.

I appreciate having a friend like Osano, I can't help but smile a little until a bang on the door interrupts me "Why are you taking so long?! The time is running!" I can't also help but roll my eyes "I know you are rolling your eyes again!" This mad orange.

During bath I can't help but repeatedly sniffs over the good smell I'm smelling right now. Perhaps it was Osano cooking breakfast. I wonder what his cooking?

After a bath I took a peak as he sways his sides left to right while his back is facing me and I can't help but compliment him on how fabulous he looks in a pink apron. He hums a song then followed with lyrics, that kind of feel familiar to me.

"Why do birds suddenly appear? Everytime you are near . Just like me way long to be close to you...."

He suddenly stopped singing and stopped swaying asking to himself whats the next lyrics, I found myself walking up to him and what surprise me is that I start telling him the lyrics to a song that I'm not even familiar with, nor do I remember if I ever heard it.

Then he blushed from embarassment "S-since when you were there?!' I didn't show my shock and i only shrug.

"I only got here." He closed his mouth a firm line and turn his back on me "hurry up dummy! Go sit on the table! Your breakfast will be done!"

I did as I did and got a perfect view of his still blushing face and notice me staring. He gawked "YOU! Prepare your bag! Maybe you forget your needs!"

"But I-"

"Shut up! Just do so! I don't want you to be so forgetful!" He turn to face the cabinet with plates and pretend as if he's about to get one but only to excuse himself from his embarassment.

I only went to my room and to hide my amusement on further teasing him, it was satisfying atleast. My phone buzzed, a message from the anonymous person.

From: Anonymous

So, have you made your decisions?

I gripped on my cellphone, my amusement is all gone and concentrated on for senpai's safety. What does this person need?

From: You

No. Whatever you are planning to do, don't or you'll pay for it.

From: Anonymous

I'm not planning to do anything dear.

I clenched my teeth I could almost imagine this person laugh in a very irritating way.

From: You

What are you planning to do?

I could just emphasize every word if I had to.

From: Anonymous

I explained it to you already. Ayano Aishi needs Taro Yamada right? And I can help you through this very hard challenge. Do you know Kokona and Odayaka?

From: You

No. But I know Odayaka.

From: Anonymous

The two likes Taro Yamada which mean you have a rival for his heart.

I suddenly had the flashback of Odayaka blushing to Taro while giving a basket of sweets, jealously again flows to my emotions but how does this person knows that they like him? Is he a stalker?

From: Anonymous

Now, I know you are confuse but hurry and decide your senpai may get snatch from you.

The thought of senpai holding another girl,kissing another girl and hugging another girl makes my eyes twitch.

Senpai is mine.

Only mine.

I will eliminate anyone who tries to get him away from me.

I will.

From: You

I already decided. Whatever the answer you want, is my answer.

A/N:

YEP! THE CHAPTER IS RUSHED WITH OSAYANO AND PROBABLY I'LL SWTICH TO POVs ANYTIME I WANT OR NEED! Also since its a while and because i got a few troubles for the pass weeks. Btw, the school is fine and I got friends also they have harry potter books in the library! The bother is my friends are such a chatter to me while I'm reading and can't help but chat back, I don't want to look so lame. Oh I was so inspired to update today! "TODAY"

Question: do you want me to add the male rivals in the story for the harem! Ayano? Or if you want a love triangle between Osano,Ayano and Budo(if not budo then someone)? Or just Ayano and Osano and use someone as their "get together" material, if you know what i mean.

I just want suggestions, and judgements.

Maybe vote or comment? It is highly appreciate (not forcing you.)