Ch. 4 - A Short and Dear Moment

This emotions seems familiar,

It felt....nostalgic.

have I feel this emotions before?

Osano is irritated,impatient,its been a minute since Ayano last replied on him.

"Why is she not replying?" He once again message the girl,
asking why is she not replying.

He carefully carring a basket obviously contains a dinner for Ayano,not only for her,but also to him.

Why? His mother force him to eat with Ayano,at the same time being serious and teasing him.

Not like he doesn't want to eat dinner with her,it's awkward and he understands the situation of her parents now.

Always out of the town,going to business trip as always.

The girl probably don't mind at all,but who knows what will happen to her if she is all alone at the house.

He knock,the door hasn't open yet.

He knock again,loudly this time.

It was taking her long to open the door,

"What's taking her so long?" He wondered,knocking again.

He heard the knob slowly twisting,once the door is open,he stepped inside.

To be welcome by Ayano almost hitting his head with an umbrella

He dodge it,he was surprised.

"W-what was that for?!" Ayano was surprised from seeing Osano or from almost hitting her friend with an umbrella.

"Osano?...It was...you" Her face went back to the usual expression,however she was sweating.

"What do you mean by that?! And whats with the "welcome" surprise thing earlier?"

"Its....because I heard footsteps from the outside..I thought it was..." she shook her head "It thought that maybe it was a burglar"

Osano sighs,snatching the umbrella and put it on where it belongs.Before closing the door behind "Just shut up you...and..
Let's eat dinner" Ayano is confuse,but before she can ask,
he pull wrist bringing both of them at the kitchen.

He set the prepared food to the table "What do you mean 'lets'?
You mean the two of us?" He avoid his gaze,hiding his blushing face from her "Isn't it obvious,dummy?"

"Why is that?" She ask,teasing him more.

"I-IT'S NOT LIKE I WANT TO EAT DINNER WITH YOU!!!" He denied,blushing madly while he smack her head.

"M-mom..insisted me to,she was concern about you not eating a proper dinner,s-so...
she sent me with the food and eat with you,also on behalf of my father" he explain,looking at Ayano still hiding his blushing mess face "a-and...on behalf of my co-concern..." he continue preparing the food,even when theres not much to do.

Not even noticing the smile Ayano had from behind him,she mutter "Thanks."

They started eating dinner,
leaving the television open to avoid an awkward silence.

For Ayano,she just eat her dinner not bother by the silence but Osano was.a

Osano coughs,catching Ayano's attention "By the way,why are you not answering my messages?

Ayano went silent,and deeply think of an excuse "I definitely can't say about that anonymous person" Osano raise a brow "well?" awaiting for her answer.

Ayano just shrugs "I don't know" her straightfoward answer that pissed orange haired boy "what kind of an answer is that?! I really don't know what to do to you!" He mentally facepalm bothers by Ayano's usual expression.

"Stop acting like my mother"
Osano can't resist the urge to smack her head and put her all together again.

"Why you-"

"You are worrying too much"
She cuts him off,if she is bothering him then his tend to worry too much annoys her.

"I can't help it!" It seems like a word that Osano doesn't want to slip off out his tongue "why?" why indeed.

He blush beet red,unable to say his reason for worrying way too much.Even he,himself don't know why "I mean..." he stutters,ready to throw his excuses.

"S-shut up! Go and finish your food! So I can go home now!" He finished the short argument with a smack on her head,that
she can handle for over the pass years.

They finished eating dinner,
before leaving he help her with the dishes then dashes out of the house,still embarrased at what just happened.

He stomps off on his way home
"She is so unbelieveable!"

To the fact he passed on a figure leaning against a post,with an interested smirk.

(Extra)

"I'm back!" Her mother greets him along teasing him "Welcome back! Hows your dinner date?" She excitedly ask,which Osano completely denied (even when its not a date in the first place) "Its not a date!"

"Are you sure?" He hates the fact that his mother is thinking that they are dating,with the others teaming up just to embarass him.

Even his father who clearly is a tsundere,supports the idea "gosh! You guys! I'm going to my room!" He runs on his room
scoffing words and closing his door loud enough to wake the father taking a nap.

She chuckles,going back to her task and thinking of how did puberty hit her son that much?

A/N:

School is around the corner! And I hate to say that it probably takes a little while when updating when school starts! I REALLY CAN'T WRITE SOMETHING ONCE I AM OVERLY FOCUSED ON SCHOOL *sighs* and at the same time I'm kind of excited,since I'm already a first year! New school! New class! New lessons! (Whats interesting theres a library!) Wish me luck cause I hear hates about my school.(un edited)

Comment & vote! It is highly appreaciated! Might as well share this story to friends!