Chapter 1: The Date

I was walking hand in hand with Isabelle across the beach sand at Bronte Beach. My feet are stepping on the soft yet hard sand. We are on our second date and it is going really well. I glance at Isabelle and I could see the wind blow into her hair. She is like an angel sent from heaven, she is beautiful. The beach was perfect which made the date so much better. We swing our hands back and forth while the breeze blows onto our faces.

"What are we going to do on our second date Ash?" Isabelle questions me. I quickly glance at her and I could still see that beautiful face she had when we first met. She was just perfect.

"It's a surprise," I tell her. I drag her out of the beach and take her to a taxi. Yeah, it isn't the best transportation for a date, but Calum is using my car and I'm stuck taking a cab. I give the driver the location to the next destination. We stop at a park and I pay the driver the fee. We walk out the taxi and I drag Isabelle behind a huge tree revealing a picnic.

"Ashton you shouldn't have." Isabelle sits down on the picnic blanket anyways. There was a lunch set out on the blanket, a rose sitting next to Isabelle's plate, and a basket full of food.

"How did you even set this up?" Isabelle sits down at her spot while I do the same.

"Luke and Michael might have helped out." I pull out food out of the basket: turkey sandwiches, pasta, salad, some mixed fruit, biscuits, brownies, and fruit punch. I pour Isabelle some fruit punch and I pour myself some, too. Isabelle grabs the food she wanted and I did the same. Now we were just relaxing and enjoying our picnic date.

"Thank you Ashton. I really love this second date." Isabelle leans up and kisses my cheek. I felt fireworks in my stomach and my cheeks were turning into a light shade of pink. Isabelle continues eating the food I offered her. I finish up eating my turkey sandwich and wipe my mouth with a napkin. After we finished our picnic, we cleaned up and got into a cab again driving us back to Isabelle's flat. We stand on her front porch and I was about to leave when Isabelle grabs my wrist pulling back onto her porch again.

"Thanks a lot Ash." She leans up lightly kisses me on the lips which turned me on and I wanted to kiss her more. When she pulls away, I pull her in for a hug and left her house. I walk to my house because it was only a block away from hers. I finally got to my flat and laid down on my bed. It was as comfy as a cloud and I felt like in heaven. That soon ended when I heard loud noises coming from downstairs indicating the boys were here. I walk downstairs and saw Luke on his phone, Calum looking for something to eat, and Michael playing Fifa.

"Can you guys keep it down I'm trying to get som-"

"How was the date?" Calum cuts me off. I sigh, a little annoyed at how the guys were acting.

"We had a great time!" I admit. I plop onto the couch, but realize how hungry I was, again. I get up and walk over to the kitchen. I grab a popcorn bag and insert into the microwave. I set the time to 2 minutes and 30 seconds. While I wait I sit down next to Luke. He looks up from his phone and back down when realizing it was only me next to him. I heard the microwave beep several times meaning my food was ready. I carefully take out the popcorn and pour it into a big bowl. I take the bowl and walk back to the couch to watch Michael play Fifa. I then receive a text from Isabelle.

Isabelle <3: Hey Ashy! I'm super bored and I need someone to talk to. :(

I chuckle at her text. She sounded like she was using me as a fling for her boredom.

Me: Am I just a little fling for your boredom? >:(

I play around with her a lot, so it was normal for her to worry. Then I would be laughing because she is so gullible.