Chapter 3

Isabella eventually left. I gave her a big hug before she left and a quick peck on the lips. She exited the house and I was soon alone. Peace and quiet, never thought I'd have it. I turn on the TV and start to watch some random show that I got interested into. I pick up my phone and see that I recieved a text from Isabella.

Isabella: Hey ash :)

Me: Hey beautiful what you need?

Isabella: do you wanna have dinner tonight? This new restraunt opened down the street so I wanted to see if you wanted to come :)

Me: of course I would love to come! What time?

At this point I didn't want our conversation to end. She's just the person you would want to talk for hours to.

Isabella: does 7 o'clock sound good?

Me: yes! That's perfect see you then <3

Isabella: ok bye ash <3

I turned off my phone and put it into my pocket. I check the clock to see what time it was. It was 5:30 pm so I had enough time to get ready. I quickly go take a shower. I get out and towel dry my hair. I put on a classy outfit, jeans and a nice shirt with some vans. I comb my hair. Suddenly the door bursts open with Luke and Calum coming in laughing." Oooh you look nice, your going somewhere with Isabella aren't you?" He smirked as he said that." I had the erge to slap him but I didn't.

Just because I'm dressing up doesn't mean I'm going out with Isabella."

"Whatever, have fun." They left the room. I picked up my car keys and was ready to go pick up Isabella.

Isabella POV
I get out of the shower ready for dinner. I blow dry my hair then curl it. I look at my phone to check the time. It was 6:34 pm. I finished curling my hair and ran to my dresser. I picked out a black and white shirt with black shorts. I grab my jean jacket and put it on. I slip on my black and white converse high tops. I grab my purse and walk out the door ready for the date.

GUYS!!! I am terribly sorry for not updating for sooooooooooo long. You guys are amazing though. We have 1.04k views! Let's make it go hire. Make sure to favorite and vote for us. I also apologize for the short chapter I just wanted to get something out. But thanks you guys I love you <3 stay rad and stay cool. Bye guys ! -Kaiweewose

Follow me on Instagram
@Kailirvse