Chapter 4 - ALAS

Chapter 4
The morning next day I couldn't find CAT but I didn't mind that much, Having a peaceful morning is better sometimes....

I woke up early today so that I could complete my homework that I couldn't do yesterday. Suddenly the 'different sound' door bell rung continuously, think how annoying it felt, so I ran downstairs to shout at the stupid person who had no sense at all. ( initially it was bought so that change in tune won't be so annoying but...who knew there'll come a day when someone rings it simultaneously ) I opened the door ,saw the person and said "Yeah, I figured it'd to be you....No one would be this desperate and impatient."

"It's been a while so I thought I would visit you guys. Now serve me the breakfast , I'm starving ..." He said impatiently.
"Well....Boo-bear, 'patience is the virtue' so wait until I finish my homework and then I'll make food"
"Ok...I'll help you with your homework....Come here babe sit on my lap and I'll teach you" he said seductively
"Ew... Seriously? I feel like the sofa is cleaner than usual! " I cringed my nose on that.
"Anyway, your secret...does anyone else knows about it except me?" "Yes actually I couldn't keep it inside me for so long , so I told Serene and Nathan"
"Who is Nathan to you?" He said quickly.
"Geez! Nathan's just a friend and Serene's boyfriend and stop questioning me, for heaven's sake!". "Oh..." Relief washed over his face, well obviously he had confessed his love for me at Katy's party after the fart incident saying " I love you so lick me where I pee"! His dad is super lame when it comes to pickup lines too and he says he learnt it from him , or else which 7yrs old boy would say this for a love proposal?! That explains why he has such a weird taste....
But I don't think he's serious though....it's the same as being overprotective for a friend ...it's just me who always overthinks....

Chase and I have been best buddies since we were in diapers before we got separated when we were 10 years old. Being a child star, he transferred to California for his career and now he's a supermodel and an actor.
And I , pretending to be a mysterious person who would not say a word about what I am now so as to increase suspense in my story of my life (I'm really bad at keeping suspense in stories ...!)

So we completed our homework and Chase ended up cooking breakfast for himself and me.
Suddenly the song " sit still look pretty" was heard, it was serene, I picked up her call and there was an energetic voice on the other side saying " I have a wardrobe malfunction...! Call emergency outfits"
"Roger that" and we hung up.
Chase...no Aaron and I left for school and on the way , there was a sudden urge of pestering him with questions....
"Why are you undercover, Chase?"
"You know it isn't exciting when you ask everything at once ...It's just the second day of school and you already know who I actually am... "he thoughtfully answered .
"Obviously I know who you are ...We were best buddies after all so please tell me...What's going on?" I pleaded him to share his problem, you never know maybe I could help him....
"It's abou--" "good morning Aaron " we turned around to see Nathan waving his hand and he nodded his head towards me to greet saying "morning!" .
I gave a irritated look , I mean c'mon just when Chase finally starts talking someone interrupts that too in a annoying manly voice.

"Where's Serene?" I asked that's when I saw her walking behind Nathan ...in the same outfit as yesterday, OK...
Someone got nasty last night...she looks like she tried to not make it so obvious but failed. 'wardrobe malfunction , my ass'...
I legit thought it was because
Nathan and Serene have a very strong relationship as they've been in relationship since 10years and they say it was love at first sight. Not that I believe in those shit , but I'm happy for Serene .
"Where's my outfit?" She asked and I handed the Zara bag to her.

" Yo girl .... Why is your neck red too?" She points on her hickey while saying 'too'. Why isn't she embarrassed again? Is she even my friend?
"Did u get dirty with Chase too?" Serene asked.
Eh?
"Eehhhhhhhhh!????"
" Nononononononononononononononono just no!, Why would you think that ?!"
I am not married nor committed to someone ..therefore I never had sex so yeah I cannot get a hickey, right?
I checked my neck to actually found out something but....
" I'm sure that was the wound I got becuz of the straightener "
Yes ....I did get hurt , I wasn't able to find the wound as it didn't hurt at all...
"Chillax .....why are you so sensitive all of a sudden? Are you sick? You look pale!?Did you hurt yourself really bad?!" She asked with a worried look .
Uh....I'm always pale like a vampire and I like it...

But I, being the villain I am continued to grow her worry.." yes Serene I have a very high fever 100000000*c and I also got hurt maybe today is the day I'm going to d-d-die uhhh...."
I acted to faint and Serene got even more concerned and shouted "call the amb---""Don't bother she's always been a drama queen just leave her alone , we'll get late for school" said the most annoying manipulative devil, Chase.
So, Nathan picked serene up in a princess style and the three of them went inside the study building, leaving the lonely me ,there outside the gate, fainting, grasping for air, acting the best I can but ALAS.....

How did her hickey turn into me getting lonely?!
Stupid Chase