Chapter 2 - SB loves me

Ariana with one of her minions^^^ (in the picture)                    
I got ready and wore the outfit mom kept for me on the bed. You see my parents are always extremely busy but some or the other way they try showing their gratitude and love for me and I'm happy for their attempts. My mom and dad are successful doctor and scientist respectively. We live in the outskirts of the city, an estate like area only famous and Rich people can afford. The media is not allowed in this area and so we have safe, calm and happy lives .

Where's CAT you ask? That imbecile German Shepherd is wandering off again but I know he'll come back and catch me up at school. Yup! Pets are allowed for us as long as they are in their respective rooms. There they are trained while we study.

I got my bag and took off. Staurt high wasn't far from my house so I usually chose to walk down the street.

I start walking when suddenly I got a feeling that someone's following me. I dare not look back to see who it is...What if it were the perverted phantom I read about yesterday, the article said that if a person directly stares at his eyes, he or she would have to do whatever the phantom says (even buy him a lot of your favourite candies and pizzas...! it's a curse) Lots of supernatural things have been happening around lately that it makes my spine cold.

I walked as fast as I can but I couldn't get off of this feeling. From the corner of my eyes, I tried looking at the stalker (anywhere but it's eye) and I ran.

Ran .... Because I never thought in million years that I would be followed by a big fat buffalo with round horns and eyes full of love for me( I mean I know I'm hot...No...I'm unconditionally beautiful ...you are too, the reader ...why you ask? Cuz u are reading this , did u smile? Keep it that way *smiling makes you look beautiful *) but that's no reason for a Buffalo to follow me around , right? So I did the most sensible thing that occured to me (running). I ran, he ran , I stumbled , he stumbled, I twitched my eyebrow to give him a death glare , he ignored me and gave me a heart eye but that was until we reached the school.

To say I am lucky would be an understatement that I'm late and nobody's around this time. But my luck got disrupted when a very very cute guy in glasses in front of me ...laughed; clutching his stomach he laughed. And I being embarrassed , looked away and ignored the jerk.

What happened to the SB(stalker buffalo)?

I had called the 911 for help while I was running and they took SB to graze land.
Yes... 911 does that for ME! Cuz my uncle has the highest post and his colleagues and underlings are scared of me because I'm the one he really cares about except my mom (his sister),my dad and his son. We four are really close to each other like normal family.

I Opened the door to my class and shouted
"Good morning guys! Hope you did not miss me too much" the guys smirked at me and one of them shouted "looking hot as always".

"Better late than never! So what's the story this time?" Serene my true best friend asked. You see, she always has an uncanny knowledge when something horrible happens and she asks me for nothing but her amusement.

"I better don't say a word about it.... Although if one word could describe the situation I went through , it would be 'Buffalo-rious'.
"C'mon you can't keep me in suspense. If you don't tell me then I won't bother telling you about the new guy either"
Wait, what new guy? We always have been bad girls at school even though we both have nerdy secrets. We always keep guys in the clutches of our hands so they don't go bully us or we think they'll bully us if we aren't trendy enough ....It is a school full of popstars and famous people after all.

"We'll check him out during the break and anyway have you seen CAT?" I asked Serene.
"Ari, I did see him entering his training room but I still wonder where does he wander off to everyday?"
"I don't know maybe he got a new babe and is gonna get her pregnant!" I joked
"But you never know..." she said thoughtfully.

Oh now that I notice he is always lost somewhere but I bet he's playing with his dudes cuz bros before hoes alright!
And where's our teacher? Why is she late again?

Suddenly miss Fiona entered and the class went silent. "I want you to meet Aaron Williams and he's your new class mate and I'm sorry I'm late" she said looking really apoligtical. She probably has her own set of problems, everyone has one.

My eyes landed on the guy and I gasped.
'The cute guy with glasses who DARED to laugh at me!' I had a glare on my face.
"Uh what are you saying miss Jones?"
"What? Did I said that out loud?"
Wait I said that out loud too!?

"Sure you did" and the smartass opened his mouth and those horrible words came flowing out "miss pretty girl who was stalked by a Black , fat, round horned Buffalo".
And there goes my perfect girl image.....