The Begining of the End

Today is the day. A man from China was going to the moon. He has dreamed of this since a he was a child, and was preparing. He was in the Air Force before becoming his dream job of being an astronaut, and was about to let his ship take off. He looked at the monitors, dead face like always.
Five minutes until take off
His name was Lee. (Sorry, only name I could think of off the top of my head) he reached to his pocket for the one thing he was able to bring; the picture he drew as a child.  The picture of him on the moon. He took a deep breath, before launch.

Launch and landing went on without a hitch. No problems. He took a step onto toe barren wasteland of the moon, and put a video camera, to record him placing his country's flag on the moon. He walked away, feeling pride; he was the first of his country to do this. His back facing the earth, he planted the flag deep into the ground.
Blam
A second later there was a bright light behind him, as he turned to investigate he saw it. Earth was in shatters, a bright light surrounding the debris from the planet.
Lee stood there, staring at what was his home, the home of his wife, son, friends, parents. His only place to return to.
He couldn't believe this. Lee marched back to his pod to communicate with earth. This was just a dream, right. Earth was fine... as he entered the pod the screens were in static, he floated around before forcing his body down on the floor. It was gone. His life, everything. What was going to happen to him? Lee was unsure but one emotion filled him; Rage. He rose to tear apart the shuttle, tearing out wires, and two screens. He collapsed once again, crying, before hearing a voice. The remaining Screen. A woman! One sending a message, saying she was in a shuttle floating around the moon, and that he needed to join her. Lee jumped at the chance, taking a pencil he took and the paper from his child hood, drawing on the back, a plan for him, the woman, and their child. He smiled at the plan, before looking out the window.  A yellow Sponge Bob plush slammed against the window, scaring him half to death, he opened he pod door to see the debris of Earth catching up with the moon, buildings, cars- a rotting whale!? Lee just ran out, seeing an oil car- propulsion! That is the way to get to the shuttle! He had to do this... he ran to the truck, taking a gas tank and slamming it against the moon's surface, breaking the aluminum to make the oil push him to flight. Just dodge the debris... that is the way... he told himself, he got close to the shuttle, pushing away the tank to collide with it, bumping away and pushing him from the shuttle. The hatch to the shuttle suddenly opened and a person in a space suit emerged, pulling him in and closing the hatch once again. The figure pulled their helmet off to show her face- it was the woman- only she wasn't a woman. It was a man. The rage Lee felt earlier re-emerged. He had ONE chance. That chance never existed. He shouted, grabbing the man and shaking him, his brown hair shaking slightly, before Lee punched the man, his nose bleeding. Lee curled up in a ball, crying. One fucking chance! What are two guys going to do...? The man glared at him Confused, before floating back to where he was, in a seat, playing PS4. A controller floated to Lee. As Lee looked up, he saw the controlled and the man still glaring at him. Maybe this wasn't going to be so bad...
He floated to a second seat the man had to join him on the game.
This wasn't going to be as bad as he thought...