LAST DANCE-FF ONESHOT

[SOONYOUNG'S P.O.V]
"Can you be my last dance?"
I said as I kneeled infront of Yeonchan.
Prom ball is what i've been waiting for. I made up my mind to confess my love to Yeonchan.
"S-Soonyoung, what are you doing~? Haha" she chuckled as she grabbed my hand and smiled. "Ofcourse, I'd love to."
I stood up as I placed my arms on her waist. She blushed as she wrapped her arms on my neck.
Everything is so perfect at that moment. Seeing her beautiful smile, her attractive eyes, her pointed nose and her soft lips.
"H-hey, stop staring. You're making me blush" she said softly. I pinched her cheeks, making it more red.
"But you look beautiful. I can't stop staring. Hahahaha" Minutes passed as we swayed to the music.
"This would be our last song for the day. We hoped you enjoyed your Prom, students!" the DJ said as he as the last song surrounded the venue.
"uri meoreojyeoyo
geureom jabeum dwaeyo"
Don't Listen in Secret. Her favorite song.
"Yeonchan, your favorite song is playing" I said as I looked her in her eyes.
"I know." she bowed her head as we swayed to the music.
"meoreojiji anhge
jabasseumyeon dwaesseul tende"
I looked at her. These past few days,I confessed to myself. Yeonchan and I have been friend for 5 years. Im the one who knows her ups and downs, her problems. I know my feeling for her are changing. She's not just my friend. I know. I think I like her. No. I know, I Love her.
"ara geugeol ara geureohjiman
geuge malcheoreom
swipji anhdaneun geol ara"
I grabbed her chin and made her look straight to my eyes. I gulped, as I felt nervous. This is the first time that I'll ever confess.
"Yeonchan, listen. I know we've been friends for like, 5 years. And thank you for that 'coz having you as a friend who always stood by me whenever and wherever. But I think my feelings for you have changed." I said as I felt nervous.
She stopped and placed her hand on my shoulders. "What are you saying, Soonyoung? Don't you want to be friends with me anymore" she said as she gave a hint of tears.
"No. Listen"
"geuraedo sigani jinamyeon jeomjeom
da ijhyeojil suna isseulkkayo
haengyeona dwidorabwasseul ttaen
i norael deureulge"
The music keeps playing as I held her hand and wrapped it with mine.
"Yeonchan, I got something to say to you" I said as she looked at me. Tears are starting to form in her eyes.
"mollae deutji marayo
deulliji anheul noraega dwaedo
geudael wihae mandeun i norael
mollae deutji mayo"
"I think I love you, Yeonchan" I said as she bursted into tears and hugged me.
"Yah! Why are you crying" I said as I pat her back.
"Coz I thought you wouldn't want to be with me anymore~" she said, still crying.
I broke the hug and brushed her tears.
"Hahaha. Why would you thought about me not wanting to be with you? That's imposs-" I didn't get a chance to finish my sentence as she kissed me. I was startled at first but then kissed her back. I brushed her cheeks softly as I felt her smiling at our kiss. It was sweet and passionate. She broke the kiss and let out a smile as she carressed my cheeks.
"I think I love you too, Soonyoung"
----------------------------------------------------
"Yeon Chan, wake up~"
"Baby, breakfast is here~"
"Yeonchannie, Soonyoungie will tickle you if you don't wake up~"
"Yeonchan, please wake up. I miss you."
"Baby, you know how much I love you right? So please wake up."
"Baby, im not letting go of your hand. I know you're still in ther. Please wake up, Yeonchan. I miss you so much"

Silence filled the room as I held Yeonchan's hand.
Its been a week since prom and my confession.
And its been a week since she's in the hospital.
She's not waking up.

I remember that day. I thought we would be happy being together as a couple. I was so happy when I confessed to her and hearing the right words from her mouth as she kissed me. I was so happy that I'd get a chance to send her home on the day of our prom . I was so happy holding her hand as I was driving.

But something happened.

I was so happy being with her while driving, but then a truck came out of nowhere and crashed on our car. I felt dizzy as I started to see blood all over my body, the I looked at Yeonchan. Her head is bleeding. Blurredness surrounded me as I realized our hands are still intertwined with each other as I started to blackout.

I thought we'll be happy.

Those memories kept creeping in my mind. Its been 3 days since I woke up. I saw Yeonchan beside me, filled with casts, needles, and a life support. I cried, not wanting to live anymore. I tried to stand up as doctors stopped me, but I need to see Yeonchan. I hugged her tightly. I need her in my life.
I blamed myself for letting this happen. I cried. Why did I let this happen? Why does this have to be our destiny? Why, when I just confessed my love to her? Why, when I thought we would live happily? How did this happened? Her parents comforted me, saying she'll be fine, that she'll be back in a few more months. But the Doctors said its quite hard to know if she'll wake up or not. But I won't give up.

And now a week passed, still she's not waking up.
Im still here, not wanting to let go of her hand.
I know she's still in there, fighting for her life.
I know you can hear me, Yeonchan.
I know we'll be happy together.
I let out the words in my mouth, hoping she would hear.
"I love you Yeonchan, and I know you'll be back soon".

~~~