He reached out his hand to squeeze my cheek as I slapped his hand away only to hear him snicker.

"Oh shut up Junglebook!" I rolled my eyes, flinching away from him as I straightened out my dress.

"Pardon?" Jungkook inquired raising his voice.

"Oh piss off Kook, I swear it's like I'm getting scolded by a kindergartner." I sighed, turning to glance at the mirror instead of seeing Jungkook's reaction.

"Ouch!" I whined as Jungkook snatched my ear, dragging me out of the room.

"You're pulling on my earrings boi!" I frustratingly cried as I kicked him where the sun didn't shine.

He cussed under his breath releasing me as we stood in Namjoon's hallway.

"Hey, hey what's going on you two?" Seokjin asked as we both looked down the corridor to see Seokjin rushing towards us, cupping our cheeks as if we had gotten hit by a bus.

"Aish we're fine, it's just this kid wanted to-" Jungkook blew raspberries in my face, spit landing everywhere on my face that I had just finished applying makeup.

"Jeon...Jung...Kook....you just... OH MY GOD I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU!" I shrieked.

I began punching Jungkook, ruffling his hair, while I continued kicking him repeatedly.

"Ya hajima you're the one who decided to cake your face! Why put makeup on if you still look ugly anyways." Jungkook chimed.

"OH THAT'S IT COCONUT HEADAS-"

Seokjin slid between us as I tried to swing at him while Jungkook tried to block himself, Seokjin being the divider.

"GUYS JIMIN IS HERE!" Hoseok hollered as we all shut up, glancing over to see Hoseok sprint out of the bathroom and past us, making way to the front door.

My palms started to sweat as I gulped, butterflies forming in my stomach.

Seokjin dusted off his black slacks as he pulled me into a hug.

He let go of me, a warm smile planted on his face.

"Go get him, I'll handle this one."
Seokjin reassured, eyebrows furrowing at Jungkook who popped his head out, his tongue out, mocking me.

I nodded in response as I hurried after Hoseok, following him.

I charged past the cramped kitchen and the minature living room, finally arriving at the front door to see Hoseok and Yoongi had already greeted him.

"Ah Jimminie you look so handsome come in!" Hoseok beamed as he stepped aside.

Crap, he looks so handsome!!

I squealed, prancing back towards the kitchen as I hid behind the refrigerator.

I peeked out to see Yoongi shutting the front door as Jimin stood properly his posture perfect.

His golden brown hair matched perfectly with his deluxe ink colored tuxedo and a pair of gucci leather dress shoes.

I practically drooled as he looked so handsome and the best part was his smile was genuinue.