Part 2

Yuri took a step into the cold air, silently closing the door to him and Viktor's small house behind his back. A shaken sigh passes his trembling lips as he takes a cautious step forward, a twenty dollar bill gripped tight in his hand and his other hand removing his glasses. He puts them in his pocket, then slicking his hair back and walking up the road.

   After about four minutes, the nearby bar comes into view, the boy stopping in his tracks for a moment to collect his thoughts.

   What was he doing?

   Yuri had sworn to himself he would never have sex with someone he didn't love- much less someone he barely knew. And this, of all, losing his virginity?

   It all seemed so unreal.

   But at the same time, his mind was so carved out with thoughts of rejection and the platinum haired man that he forgot everything, walking forward and through the doors.

   Loud music hit his ears immediately, and he flinched a bit. This was the twenty three year old's first time in a local bar, and he had to admit, it was not one of his favorite places around just by first glance.

   There were men and women sat at the bars, flirting with one another as they called for more drinks, all in their slutty or fancy clothing and drunken smiles on their lips.

   Yuri lifted his chin, slicking his hair back once again, before walking down and sitting in an empty stool next to a brunette with bright green eyes.

   Yuri simply sat there, asking for a beer before resting his head in his hand and staying completely silent. He honestly didn't know why he'd come here, he was just going crazy and needed an outlet. And for some reason.. this seemed like the best option.

   He didn't even know how he was supposed to approach any of these people.

   Maybe he should just leave? This didn't exactly seem to be his comfort spot.

   Just as he was about to stand up and forget the beer, he heard a low voice speak something to him.

   "Hey,"

   Yuri turned around, shocked as the man showed him a soft smile. Yuri fell into his eyes almost immediately, they weren't nearly as beautiful as Viktor's, but they were definitely a start.

   "Er- hi." Yuri chuckles, sitting back down. The bartender gave him his drink and he said a small 'thank you' before turning back to the man.

   He had a light scruff, not a whole lot but just enough to make him attractive. His eyes were somewhat wide, his teeth in a perfect proportion and his jawline as sharp as a knife.

   But still.. he had nothing on Viktor.

   "Sorry," the man laughed, shifting in his seat a bit as he took a sip from his drink. "I just saw you looked a bit out of it, and wanted to say something before you up and left,"

   "Oh no, it's okay," Yuri responds, his nervousness almost seeming to wash away completely as he talked. "I was only going to leave because I don't exactly know how to start up conversations,"

   The man smiles, shrugging his shoulders a bit.

   "I'm sure people would talk to you."

   "Why's that?" Yuri asks, his voice toning down an octave as he waited for a reply.

   "People like to talk to guys with attractive faces."

   Yuri's eyes widen when he heard these words, his heart speeding up a bit.

   "I'm attractive?" Yuri asks, scoffing. "No way."

   "Then why would I have spoken up?" The man responds, glancing over at him from the corner of his eye and smirking. "Of course, I wanted to spark a conversation, but it would of been more difficult if I wasn't interested in you off of first glance."

   Yuri shyly nods, hiding his face as it became slightly coated in a light pink.

   "I guess," Yuri responds quietly, sighing.

   "What about me?" He asks, wiggling his eyebrows as a small giggle slipped past his plump, glossy lips.

   Yuri stared. This man was actually really attractive.

   "What?" Yuri asks, confused.

   "Do you think I'm attractive?" He asks, laughing. "Nah man, I'm just joking. You're probably straight I assume?"

   Yuri blushes, glancing away.

   "I'm not," he says, biting his lip. "I'm bisexual, but lean towards men."

   The man raises his eyebrows, a curious look on his face as his eyes scanned over the dark haired boy's body.

   "Really?" He asks, chuckling softly. "Okay then."

   "And yes, you are." Yuri responds, his already prominent blush growing darker.

   "I am what?"

   "Attractive."

   He laughs, a faint red lighting up his cheeks as well when those words rang through his ears.

   "Thank you, I guess."

   Yuri smiles, looking away to take a sip of his drink when the man clears his throat.

   "U-uh.." he says, smiling a bit. "What's your name?"

   Yuri laughs, slicking his hair back with his fingers. The green eyed boy's eyes go straight to his hair, a shade of red covering his nose and cheeks.

   "I'm Yuri."

   "Well that's a beautiful name." He says, chuckling. "I'm Eita."

   Yuri raises his eyebrows, nodding slowly.

   "You have a nice name as well."

   Eita smiles, his eyelids drooping slightly as they began to tell each other about themselves. Apparently both men were bisexuals, each were single and lived in the general area.

   Somewhere along the line, Yuri got drunk and things became a blur. All he knew was that they had gone home together, Eita making sure they were quiet when they entered Yuri's house.

   Yuri had told him everything, suddenly he just spoke it out, surprisingly without crying. Eita had told him he didn't need to, that they had just met and he'd completely understand if he couldn't talk about such a personal subject so soon, but for some reason Yuri had grown attached and needed someone to talk to. So they talked about it, and Eita listened, he listened like a real friend and took in every word. He knew now how much this man was hurting, the hurtful words he had been told even though he didn't seem to deserve them and how he had fallen so hopelessly for a man he knew he couldn't have.

   Somehow, they had ended up walking out, and back to Yuri's house.

   They closed the door to Yuri's bedroom quietly, not letting a single noise sound through the house for those moments.

   At that very moment, Yuri was awfully drunk, and knew he wouldn't remember a single event that would happen in that bedroom on that dark, gloomy night.

   And Viktor was sound asleep in his bedroom, completely unaware of anther man with Yuri, in the exact same house.

xxx
part three will be up soon enough
words: 1,130