Meeting An Angel

Aubrey's POV

As Bella drove us home, she wouldn't stop talking about Edward and I was getting annoyed.
" Aubrey, Edward invited me to their house! He wants me to meet his family! What if they don't like me? " Bella rambled.
" Bella! " I shouted at her, gaining her attention. " I'm sure they'll like you. " I told her. Bella smiled. " Now can you please stop rambling and keep your eyes on the road. " I added. Bella nodded her head focused on the road.
As we pulled up to the house I jumped out and headed into the house and went up to my room to start on my homework. I saw that Bella was doing the same before she made dinner. After my homework, I came downstairs to help Bella with dinner. We were having baked salmon with a side of mashed potatoes and a small bowl of salad. Right after we finished cooking dinner Charlie came through the door.
" Hey, dad. How was work? " I greeted Charlie.
" Fine. How was school? " Charlie asked us.
" Boring as usual. " I answered setting three filled plates on the table.
" Okay. " Bella answered getting two glasses and filled them with water and placed them beside mine and her plate. She then grabbed a beer from the refrigerator and placed it in front of Charlie.
" Thank you, Bella, Aubrey. " Charlie thanked with a smile. We then started eating and talked about what we're doing on the weekend. Charlie was going fishing with Harry Clearwater, Bella was going to Edward's to meet his family, and I was going to. . . well, I don't exactly know what I 'll do but I'm sure I'll find something. After I washed the dishes and Bella dried, we both gone upstairs and went to bed.
The next morning I woke up at 4:30 like usual and decided to go for a run. As I exited the house I put my earbuds in and listened to Just A Kiss by Lady Antebellum and started to run. I decided to run for another hour and came home at 6:30. I went upstairs and took a hot shower as I was soaking wet because the stupid Forks weather wouldn't let me run a morning without rain. I got out of the shower and headed to my room and changed into a red plaid shirt, denim jeans, white vans, and a denim jacket. I then sat at my vanity and applied light makeup and put my hair in a ponytail with a braid on the side.
After getting ready I came downstairs and grabbed a bowl and a box of Cheerios. I was about to eat my breakfast until I saw Bella.
" Hey Bells, let me do your hair. " I said to as I ate a spoonful of cereal as she gave me a no-way-in-hell-am-I-letting-you-do-my-hair look. " Come on, you'll look amazing. " I whined to Bella as she rolled her eyes.
" Fine. " Bella said grumpily.
" Okay, go get my straightener from my bottom left drawer of my vanity. Okay? " I ordered her. She nodded and went upstairs for my straightener. I ate as fast as I could so my cereal wouldn't get soggy, ugh! Bella then came downstairs with the straightener.
" Okay, so I have thirty minutes before Edward gets here, right? " I asked Bella which she nodded. I then started straightening Bella's hair. I finished that and started doing one of my favorite hairstyles, The Waterfall. I finished her hair with a minute and a half to spare. " Done! " I said proudly.
" Wow, thanks, Aubrey! " Bella said amazed as she looked in the mirror. Just then we both heard the doorbell. " Bye, wish me luck and be careful. I love you. " Bella told me before she left out the door.
" Good luck and I will. Same for you and I love you too. " I said back to her. After they left I washed my bowl and put my straightener back in its place and sat on my bed and read a book.
About ten minutes later I got a call from Bella.
" Sup Bells! " I shouted into the phone.
" Hey, Aubrey. "Bella said smiling at her silliness.
" So why you calling. Aren't you supposed to be with Eddy? " I said.
" One, his name is Edward, not Eddy, two, he's right next to me, and three, they want to meet you. Do you think you can come? " Bella asked.
" Sure, I'll come. I'll be- " I started saying but stopped as I saw a man in a trench coat standing in MY room, looking right at me. " Bella call dad, tell him we have an intruder. " I said slowly.
" Lock the door! " Bella screamed into the phone.
" I would do that if he wasn't in my room. Call dad now! " I said before I hung up, threw my cell on my bed and grabbed my knife from under my pillow and stabbed the intruder in the shoulder. But surprisingly he didn't even flinch. I stood back and tried to stab him again but he stopped me, twisted my hand to make me drop my knife. Which successfully he did and put two fingers two my forehead and I instantly blacked out.

Bella's POV

" I would do that if he wasn't in my room. Call dad now! " Then the phone went dead. I started to cry as I dialed Charlie's number and called him.
" Dad! " I shouted afraid for my little sister.
" Hey Bells, what's wrong? " Charlie asked noticing the fear in my voice.
" It's Aubrey! She said there's an intruder in her room and to call you. " I told him crying.
" Alright, I'm on my way! " Charlie said sounding fearful for his youngest daughter and hung up.
I put my phone in my back pocket and turned to Edward and the others. " Come on, we're going to my house. " I said crying. Edward put me on his back and we all ran to my house. We all ran into the house and into Aubrey's room and saw nothing except a bloody knife on the floor. I fell to my knees and cried my eyes out. I then heard footsteps running up the stairs. I turned to see- dad! He ran into my arms and hugged me while looking into Aubrey's room.

Audrey's POV

I opened my eyes and saw I was on a couch. I looked around and saw Dean, Sam, and Bobby staring at me. I then sat up and out of the corner of my eye and saw the intruder who kidnapped me. I instantly stood up feeling light-headed. Okay, maybe that was a bad idea. I walked back towards Sam and Dean.
" Hey, it's okay. This is Cas, he's a friend. We told him to get you but I guess things didn't go as planned. " Dean explained.
" You think! " I yelled at Dean.
" Cas, tell her. Tell her what you are. " Dean told Cas, to which he nodded.
" My name is Castiel, I'm an angel of the Lord. I apologize for frightening you. " Castiel apologized which I took. I smiled.
" Well, now that I know that you didn't mean it I forgive you. Besides it's his fault, he's the one who told you to get me and bring me here. " I told Castiel pointing to Dean and slapping his arm.
" Hey! " Dean said mock offended while rubbing his arm.
Castiel then began telling me about angels and that he possessed a man named Jimmy Novak, who allowed Castiel to possess him. He then explained to me what angels could do. Then he told me I was brought here to help stop the apocalypse, that I was destined, like Sam and Dean.
" Okay, but before we start you need to take me back to my house. I need to get my weapons and a bag of clothes. Plus I need to say goodbye to Charlie and Bella. " I explained to Castiel to which he nodded. He grabbed my shoulder and just like that, we were in the living room.
Charlie had a gun and shot Castiel in the chest. " No! " I screamed. Castiel healed Jimmy and nodded to me, signaling that he was okay. " Dad, what the hell! " I yelled at Charlie.
" He took you and your screaming at me for shooting him! " Charlie yelled at me.
" Dad, he's an angel of the Lord that's possessing an innocent man. And no Castiel healed him before he died. " I told him. " Besides Dean told him to bring me back to Bobby's. " I added.
I then went up to my room and started packing clothes and then got my bag full of weapons out of my closet. I came downstairs pulling dad into another room and told him everything about the apocalypse and what I learned at Bobby's. I said goodbye to Bella and Charlie and stood next to Castiel who gripped my shoulder again. I next thing I knew was that I was back in Bobby's house.