She began to circle me while her eyes raked up and down my body.

"Damn," she purred," the rumors did not hold a flame to you. You're more then epic."

Any fear that had been inside of me was now changed into anger.

With her tight latex suit any vampire would have fallen for her but right now it only disgusted me.

(Valiria Stanis)

Her long black hair flowed slightly in the wind and her yellow eyes seemed to look into my soul.

I had only ever seen her once before, the day she had attacked Azalea.

She was closer now, actually right in front of my face and she was still coming closer.

I tried to move but my body wouldn't obey I didn't know if she used her power on me but I was immobilized.

Before I had time to get myself together she was standing a few feet away from me again.

"How did you know of our attack?" Her voice was smooth and feminine.

"We didn't."

In the next instant she was standing in front of me again.

"Don't try to lie to the most powerful witch on earth."

"We didn't know." I said sternly.

No way would I allow her to find out about Avery.

"Then explain to me what the brothers are all doing here?"

An answer to that would lead to Avery as well.

"Why don't you ask them?"

She frowned and pouted at the same time.

"They are not exaclty talk friendly to me right now." She leaned closer and put her arms around me, I couldn't move again and was sure it was her doing now.

Her scent was inviting and having her close to me would send my pureblood craving for her.

My teeth ground together,"What do you want?"

She smiled.

"I came to kill you, but now I'm not sure if I could do that." She placed her hand on my cheek. "We could be together."

My eyes closed and her face played in front of my eyes, she was my enemy, my father's enemy. Avery's face poped up before me and her frightened blue eyes begged for something. I didn't know what it was only that they where pleading me for something.

My eyes opened and I stared into Valiria's bronze ones.

My pureblood was telling me to take her, my conscious was telling me to kill her.

"Is the decision that hard?" She caressed the folds out of my front. "I can be your mate and I can please you much better then any witch or vampire female."