Ch. 15 why her

Hey guys!! Yes I'm back!!! And I have a new chapter for all of you!!!!! I hope you enjoy!!!!!

Your pov

I could feel myself being pulled. To where? Who knows, but all i know is that I'm being pulled. My vision was blurry as my eyes opened. Then my vision cleared. The only thing I had to see was his black hair to know who it was.
"Zane," i tried to say but it was muffled from duct tape over my mouth.
"What's that my little princess," he said as he threw me against a tree.
A tear streamed down my face. He grabbed his whip and started to hit me with it. I screamed and cried but it was all muffled. Once he was done with that he started to hit me. Then he propped me up against the tree and tied me to it. The rope was so tight around my body that i could barely breathe. It also left marks all over my body.
He took the duck tape off and said,"that's your punishment for not becoming the princess, but don't worry I'll be back for you my little princess."
Once he was done he left me there. I screamed for anyone to come help me. Then my vision went black again and the scariest thing is... I stopped breathing.

Dante's pov

I was walking around the perimeter of the village. Aphmau and Katelyn had gone to look for Y/n, but haven't come back. I thought i was hearing muffled screams, but was unsure. I didn't want Zane luring me into a trap. That would be even worse if they had to find me too. I heard rustling in bushes... but what bushes? There are no bushes in my sight. I pulled my katana's out of their holster waiting for a attack. All of a sudden i heard screams yelling for help. I ran towards the screams. Then the yelling stop. I stopped in my tracks thinking this was a big joke. Then i heard feet behind me.
"Who's there," i yelled.
Laurence and Amble came out.
"We heard screaming and thought it was y/n," Amble replied.
"No, no, no, please don't be y/n," i said as i ran towards where the yelling was and saw something i have never wanted to see in my life.
Y/n was there tied up to a tree. She wasn't breathing either. I ran over to her with tears streaming down my face. Amble ran over and used his claws to cut the ropes. Laurence ran over as tears weld up in his eyes.
"She needs mouth to mouth resuscitation," Laurence said looking at Dante.
"Laurence I can't do that we aren't trained to do that," i said looking back at him.
"Then we need to get her back to the village now," Amble said turning around only to be faced with Zane.
"Well well well who do we have here," he asked walking over to me.
I clutched her body looking at him.
"Leave us be Zane," i said in a tone i have never used before.
"And why would i do that? You have my little princess," he said with a sly grin.
"She is not your little princess!" I yelled getting up and leaving her with Amble and Laurence.
"Laurence, Amble get y/n back to the village now," i told them grabbing my katana's ready to fight.
"What about you," Amble asked picking her up.
"I'll be fine," i replied.
"You can't take her!" Zane yelled running at them with his sword.
I ran to him and struck his chest making him fall.
Laurence and Amble ran to the village.
"You will pay for taking her," Zane said in a gruff voice getting up from the ground.
"Not as much as you will for possibly sending her to her death," i replied.
"Well lets see about that," he said running to me.
Our swords clashed together. As we tried to strike at each other we only hit our swords. I finally had a open shot of his shoulder. I went for it and brought my katana down on his shoulder. He yelled in pain and slashed his sword into my side. I yelled in pain as our swords clashed together again. I hit his leg with one of my katana's as i used the other to avoid his sword from digging into my flesh. I pushed him back with my one katana as i pulled the other one out of his body. As i got up he hit my arm making me drop one of my katana's. He pushed me to the ground and walked over to me. I looked for my katana's only to see them a few feet away from me.
"Looks like the hero is out of options," zane said laughing like a maniac.
"I'm not a hero," i replied pushing myself away from him.
"Then what are you," he asked with that stupid grin plastered on his face.
"I'm a corrupted one," I replied getting up as quick as i could grabbing my katana's and hitting both of his sides.
He grabbed the blades and pulled them out. I looked at him shocked. He then kicked me into a tree.
"Your wounded enough so I'll leave you be," he said as he laughed walking away from my sight.
A tear rolled down my cheek. All i could think about was y/n. She was the only thing running through my mind. I slowly got up and start to stagger my way to the village. As i walked through the gates i saw travis walking towards the gates. Then i collapsed not able to move. I cold see and hear everything though. I heard travis yelling for help as he kneeled down next to me.
"Dante can you hear me," he asked shaking my body.
I couldn't say anything or make any movements.
"Dante!" He yelled shaking me even more.
By now everyone was around me. I could feel my body being lifted up. Then i saw her. My beautiful baby girl. Tears were streaming down her face. She had her arm wrapped and her whole back. Vylad walked over to her and embraced her in a hug. I could hear her sobbing. Then my vision went black but i could still hear. I was put on a table and someone, I believe Ruea, was treating my wounds. Then i heard the door open. Footsteps started coming my way. I felt cold hands run through my hair. It was y/n. She was always cold almost never warm.
"Ok so he has many big bruises on his stomach, a long, big, deep gash, and a deep gash on his side. Plus he has many scrapes and bruises on his back as well. Saying that i had to wrap all around his stomach and back. I wrapped up to his elbow so he could still move it. His side has also been taken care when i did the back and stomach," ruea told her.
I could hear y/n start to sob from what happened to me.
"Y/n don't worry he'll be fine. He always pulls through and you know that," ruea told her.
I can just vision ruea hugging y/n. Then i heard the door open and then closed. I felt someone sit on the bed next to me. She grabbed my hand bringing it to her lap.
"Dante why... why did you do it? Why didn't you leave me? I just hurt everybody. You know that," she said as one of her tears fell on my hand.
When the tear hit my hand i regained control of it. Then she kissed me. All i felt were her warm lips on my cold ones. Then i regained all the strength in my body to move. I kissed her back. Her eyes shot open in shock as she pulled away.
"Dante?" She asked.
"Y/n," i replied grabbing her hand.
"Your alive!" She shouted hugging me.
"N/n, n/n, not that hard," i said a little in pain.
"Oh I'm so sorry dante," she said releasing me.
"Y/n why did you say that," i asked.
"Say what," she replied kinda scared.
"That i should have left you," i replied as a tear ran down my cheek.
"Because I just hurt everyone. Every since y'all have found out about my wolf self I've been more out of control lately. Dante it's scaring me," she replied wiping my tear away.
"Y/n everything will be fine," i replied holding her hand close to me.
Then she got on the bed and laid down next to me snuggling into my side. I wrapped my arm around her pulling her close to me.
"I love you," i whispered into her ear as i kissed the top of her head and fell asleep.

Alright guys I hope you enjoyed this chapter! I will update again soon! Alright well stay safe and be happy my little wolves!!!!!