Chapter Six. Pt .1*

Comenzar desde el principio

Sitting up in my room dressed. Last time I went on someone as a party I got so drunk I black out and found myself outside someones house naked in the garden. At least I was in the backyard. And that the parents didnt see me.

The outside is cold. I thought as the wind blew through my nose.

"Hey Kellin" I heard a soft voice say.

"Victor" i said with not emotion.

"Why you out here in the cold"

I turned to look at him noticing a purple dark red mark on his forehead. It scared me. Is his boyfriend hitting him? Then I stopped to think correctly.

"Going to a party"

He looked a little shocked then put his hand up to his arm.

"I. I got to go. Party where?"

"Its doen west street 38. House 13892. 1130 back door get in" The hazel eye man said.

"Who's your buddie Kellin. Victor? The mexcain tin boy"

Victor just looked a little hurt but it went away fastly as so did he.

Hazel grabbed me and put my into the car. The ride was only a 5 minute drive. By the time we got there people were already naked on the front yard yelling out windows and throwing beer bottles and screaming.

As we got out the hazel man went the other way as I found my way to the booze.

Found a bottle of jack and took it. Walking to the backyard to the pool. Drinking the ugly tasting alcohol just to drown my feeling mind and body.

"Hey" so woman said to me

"I'm Kayelynn" she said as she snagged the bottle.

It wasnt like she wasnt highly attractive but I just didnt Involve myself with women.

Never have satisfied me before.

I heard something shutter.

"Name is Kellin"

"Oh your Kellin" she put her hand on my thigh

I drank many more sips out of the bottle.

"Kellin youno I've heard alot about you"

This would be the last of the night I remember.

●P.O.V Katelynn●
Kellin just kept drinking after drinking. Like nothing was going to stop him this night.

He was a very attractive man. Grabbing the bottle I downed a good amount of it. Having the alcohol highly burn down my throat.

Kellin just sat there as the wind blew his long black hair. His fingers kept twitching so I grab his with mine. Intertwinding them together.

He didn't seem at least bit intrested. So I started running my other hand up his thigh. He finally looked at me.

I wasnt looking for someone to be with for the rest of my life. I came to this party to get laid since I havent lost my virginity and my dad wont quit calling me a whore for what I wear.