Chapter Six. Pt .1*

(This chapter is a trigger warning. There are drugs sex and illegal thing in this chapter. Read at own risk)

I could say my life is just perfect the way it is but I would be lying to myself. I like to tell myself everything will be okay an that this is life to deal with it.

Currently for the past who knows long i've been writing down these lyrics for just myself, what else is there to do around here?

I'm coupe up in this room everyday when classes aren't going on. Can't leave the room without being told I can.

I softly began to sing

"Is there a right way for how this goes?

You've got your friends

And you've got your foes
They want a piece of something hot
Forget your name like they forgot

Oh, ain't that something?

Some wanna see you crash and burn
And criticize your every word
I'm trying to keep from going insane
Ain't that the way of this whole damn thing"

I heard a door open causing me to stop singing an hid my book quickly. Chris stood in the doorway looking highly drunk.

He flopped on the bed next to me.

"Oh dear Kellin im sorry" That shocked me how he said that.

He never once ever said sorry for anything anymore is was like he wasn't capable of saying sorry. Like it wasn't programmed into his mind.

"What?"

"Im sorry.. just for everything I've put you through you don't deserve any of this your such a kid. I could latterly do anything to you and you'll do nothing about it. You seem to not care how your heath is or anything. Kellin you need help as do I. You need to talk to someone an stop staying in this room, I need to be in a different room then this so I wont hurt you. I get mad so easily an take it out on others. I cant help it my father did the same thing to me I learned wrong an cant stop myself." He started crying in the middle of saying all of this.

I felt guilt? Sadness? something.

"its fine. It doesn't matter what happens to me I deserve all of this. Your just doing something that was indeed supposed ta be in returned to me by how I act with others." He frowned.

"Kellin. Oh Kellin you've been through so much you don't deserve this at all. You deserve better so much better you take what everyone gives you if it hurts you. I don't need to be hurt. You've done bad in life yes but doesn't mean you mean bad back. Your a bright kid Kellin."

Seeing this side of him made me not want to leave. I don't like him in the way I could but I liked him as a friend I couldn't abandon him like nothing. I feel as if I need to help him.

"Lets help each other."

"What?"

"I'll help you if you let me. An I'll let you help me if that's even possible."

He nooded an cuddled up to my side.

He was out like a light snoring little patterns an making theses tiny little noises that I could say are the most beautiful thing I've heard but they're things about him that make these noises a devil such thing.

I wasn't ganna let this man do anything to anyone else. So here I was thinking to myself that maybe I should just stay here deal with all the pain and words that are thrown at me by Chris just so no one else has to deal with it. I deserve this all. No one else does.