Chapter Six. Pt .1*

Start from the beginning

The next morning I woke up to the window being open and a note next to me. Saying "Hey this is Chris so im leaving this note due to the fact I walked out of the room to the bathroom and there was cops standing outside the bathroom looking for me. I swear I know you told on me. Beware what will happen when i get out of this place. I will kick your ass into the next room. I told you not to mess with me and here you go. GO AND TELL ON ME. Watch your back kid."

I sat there wondering who told on him. I wasnt even scared i was relived honestly knowing he wasnt here anymore. It made me feel less stress also made me want to draw on myself so badly.

Maybe I am insane. Selfish? Who knows. I try to help others the best I can well the way my mind process it to help.

Smart is what a person reading my school scores. Now looking at my record you"d say I'm a trouble maker not living up to my potential.

I dragged my fingers down my face as I let out a loud sigh.

Times like this stressed me out most. Not understanding how or what I should do.

I'm not a simple person you can just fix all at once. It's a whole life process. Pills therapy pretending your okay just to make everyone around you happy.

It just doesnt work. Wiping the tear falling from my face I walked out of my room to the basement where the dirt rags hangout.

"Hey man this isn't a place to sleep"

After not realizing it I went into the bathroom to look at my appearance. Gross pale unnatural.

The man proabaly thought I was homeless.

Showed him my cardkey for my room and he moved away.

I only heard about this place from kids whispering in class. It's where you go to get anything and everything.

Drugs booze boygarud hitman sex.

Anything.

Here is where I make the pain go away. Do things i"ll regret and wont get forgiven for.

As I walked through the black hallway I met a door opening slowly there was a few people.

"Welcome. Oh.. hm." He snapped his fingers.

"Kellin. We have been waiting for you. Your quite a record around here. People who know you think your dangerous and the people who dont think your some mysterious person they are scared of you".

This man stood 6"0 ft tall long blonde hair with a "let go" tattooed under his eyes. Hazel eyes with a blue suicide silence shirt on. Eyebrow piercing.

"My name is Hairson. Or you can call me whenever you want" he winked

"I"ll looking for something from 1990's whiskey. Party maybe? I dont care"

He looked up like he was deeply thinking.

"Ah. Got it. I have a party in an hour they will have booze drugs women or men of you are into them. Good party. See me out in the park in thirty dress nice."