Prologue

I remember the day he left, almost as if it were yesterday; he promised me he would always be apart of my life. Funny how things have changed since then. That promise was broken, along with many others, and along with my heart.

Only a few weeks after he was flown out to LA, the communication had slowly come to an end. The texts, the calls, facetime, everything. I guess I got over it, but that didn't stop this empty void he left in me when he stopped being apart of my life.

That had been two years ago. He moved on, I had no other choice but to do the same. But I guess that was life, I guess that's how the world worked. And fate just so happened to like it when I suffered.

The office phone on my desk began to ring and I startled out of my day dream.

"Hm, yes?" I cleared my throat, awkwardly.

"Mr. Harrison would like to have a meeting with you, Miss. Stegeman," she told me.

"Okay, thanks," I placed the phone back in it's original position before going.

I used my hands to push my office chair back by pushing off of the table. I opened the glass door to my office, which happened to consist of glass walls, too.

"In the conference room," my secretary told me. She walked with me as she discussed some of my writing plans for the magazine we're about to publish.

"Miss. Stegeman, good to see you," Mr. Harrison greeted me, along with my co-writer, Destiny.

She sat down at the table, raising her eyebrows at me in amusement.

"We're going to assign you to a new project," he spoke firmly. "You, and Destiny, will both be touring with a band and writing articles along the way."

"Okay, what band?" I scrunched my eyebrows.

"Five seconds of summer," he smiled.

It was as if he left my life all over again. My heart raced and my palms started to sweat. I never thought he would return. But here we are, about to see each other again, but soon enough we'll be back to being stranger's.

Flashbacks continued to flood my head
The one who took my heart would finally be back.
And I knew I wasn't mentally or physically prepared for whayy was coming next.

[Updates every Wednesday]