"Logan? You okey?" She asked him concerned.

"Ace.. Hey." He said like he hadn't noticed until now that she was sitting beside him.

"Logan, how are you feeling?" She asked him even more concerned.

"My head hurts Ace, it's to bright in here." He told her honestly.

"Is the light hurting your eyes baby?" She asked him concerned.

"Yeah.. The only thing that helps a little is closing my eyes and that doesn't help much."He told her with sadness in his voice.

"Wait here, I'm just going to get one advil to you, hopefully it'll help with you headache." Rory told him.

"Thanks for finally getting back." He told her quietly.

"I'm sorry for taking so long baby." She told him while getting up from the bed.

After she got up she walked towards grabbed the bathroom then she opened the cabinet, she grabbed the advil and filled a glass of water then walked back over to the bed, she sat down beside him.

"Here baby, hopefully this will help you okey?" She told him while handling him the advil and glass.

When she handed him the glass, she could see how much his hands were shaking. So she grabbed the glass from his hands and helped him drink it.

"Thanks Ace for everything." He told her still with his eyes closed.

"You don't have to thank me, you know there is nothing else that I would do then help you." She told him while giving him a kiss.

"Are the boys still here?" He asked her while gently laying down.

"Yeah, they waited for me to get back." She answered him.

"Ace, you okey?" He asked her noticing that she was a little distant.

"Yeah it's just your dad.. Him being the same charming self.." She answered him.

Just by hearing his dad had something to do with ace being distant, he could feel the anger in side him.

"What did he do this time..?" He asked her.

"Well apparently he wanted to see you earlier but you were sleeping, and he still thinks that you are going to take over for him when he retires..." She answered him honestly.

"He is unbelievable, acts like everything is normal between him and me." He told her.

"You know what? I don't feel like talking anymore about you dad. So why don't you try to get some more sleep and I'll just be in the living room okey?" She told him.

"Yeah, I'll try, talk later?" He asked her.

"Of course baby. Love you." She told him while kissing him on his forehead.

"Love you to Ace." He told her.

Rory then walked out from the bedroom and into the living room where Colin and Finn where still waiting.

"How is he?" Finn asked her.

"He says that he has a headache and that everything hurts especially the light. But the thing is that the bedroom were completely dark hardly no light at all." Rory answered him.

"Maybe it's all in his head, the chemo must really affect both his strength and mind."Finn told her.

"Maybe you're right Finn, I gave him a advil to help with his headache. So his resting for now." Rory told him.

Suddenly the door rang.

"That must be the pizza-delivery guy with our pizzas." Finn told them while getting up from the couch and walked towards the door before Rory could object.

Finn opened the door and grabbed the pizzas and payed the delivery guy. Then he walked back into the living room.

"Finn.. You didn't have to pay for the pizzas. You guys have already done so much for us." Rory told him.

"Hey, I really don't mind love." Finn told her honestly.

"Well let's eat, I'm starving." Colin told them laughing.

They opened the pizzas and started eating.

Rory decided to save a piece for Logan, just in case he would get hungry.

"So nervous about Monday?" Colin asked her.

"Yeah, mostly about leaving him alone but it's be fun getting back to work." Rory told him honestly.

"Maybe me and Colin should hang around here on Monday?" Finn asked her.

"I couldn't ask you two to do that, besides I'm going to be here for about an hour and showing Paris around." Rory told him.

"We will hang around here on Monday and help Paris just in case she needs any help."Finn told her.

"Thanks guys, I really appreciate this guys, when Logan are feeling better, we will make this all up to you two." Rory told them.

"No, you don't have to do that Rory, we would not do anything else then help you with Logan." Finn told her honestly.

Thank you so much for reading my fanfic & please give me feedback😘