Niall Sings To The Baby

Your POV:

As your baby bump had grown it had gotten harder to find a comfortable way to sleep at night without your stomach getting in the way. After finally falling asleep after hours of tossing and turning you were able to sleep soundly for a few hours. You rolled over in bed when you heard a guitar playing and the baby kicked. You lifted yourself from bed to go downstairs and see what he was doing. When you walked over to the entrance to the living room you saw Niall sitting playing his guitar. 

"Think of, how much love that's been wasted. People always trying to escape it. Move on to stop their heart breaking. But there's nothing I'm running from. You make me strong" You heard Niall sing and it took you a moment to realize what he was singing. 

"I haven't heard you sing that in years" You said as you walked over to him and sat next to him. 

"I didn't know you were awake yet princess" He said as he stopped playing and looked over to you. "I  didn't mean to wake you".

"You didn't, I heard you playing and I wanted to come listen." You said as you ran your fingers across the body of the guitar. "The baby liked it too" You placed your hands over your stomach. 

"She did?" He looked up at you with a tear in his eye as he placed a hand on your stomach and you nodded. 

"I'm sorry if I say I need you. But I don't care. I'm not scared of love. 'Cause when I'm not with you I'm weaker. Is that so wrong? Is it so wrong?" He sang as he strummed the guitar and you felt her kick again. 

"Niall" You looked up at him. "Feel here" You picked up his hand and placed it over the spot where the baby was kicking. 

"I felt her. I love that" He said as he leaned over and kissed your stomach. 

"She loves you" You said as you leaned in and kissed him. "Just like I do".