Puppy-sitting

Laurence's Pov

Aphmau came too me and Garroth's house because she had to go somewhere, "Celeste, is so cute" I say petting Aphmaus puppy, then celeste jumped on my lap, "hey, there" I say them Garroth comes into the Lunge-room with violet in his arms and sits next to me. "violet, is so cute" I hear Garroth say with a smile on his face.

~Time skip~

Garroth's Pov

Celeste and violet were running around with my socks, and Laurance was laughing his head off. "Can you at least help, so your not dying of laughter" I say annoyed. "Ok" Laurance says picking up celeste and getting the sock out of her mouth then giving celeste to me, then did the Same for violet. "Thank you" I say, then Violet whimpers so I sit on the lunge and pet her, after about two minutes she stops whimpering and stars licking my face. "Haha, V-violet" I say in between laughs. Then The door bell rings, it's Aphmau. "How has celestia been" aphmau askes Laurance. "She's been a angle" Laurance says patting celeste, then aphmau picks up celestia. "Thank you bo-, Is that a husky with a black eye" Aphmau exclaimed. "Me and Laurance found her outside our house so we just took her inside, and now she is ours" I say happily "Adorable, see ya boys" Aphmau says waving. "See ya aph" me and Laurance say at the same time.