A lovestory

Garroth's Pov

I absolutely love Laurence, he's my everything.
"Gar, Wake up, I made breakfast its your favourite, pancakes" I hear my boyfriend whisper.
"Five more minutes" I say annoyed that he woke me up from my amazing nap.
"Well, I guess I will just eat them" Laurence says. "My pancakes" I yell running past him and into the kitchen.

Laurence's Pov

I watch my boyfriend run downstairs into the kitchen, then scream!!. I run down stairs to see Travies and Dante eating the pancakes "Oh no" I say worried, I know Garroth is going to get mad but then I remember, I prepared some just for Garroth. "Gar, come here" I say taking his hand and lead him to the basement. "Why are we down here, you know I hate basements" I here Garroth say. "I just have to get you some pancakes" I said with a laugh. I grab the plat with pancakes on them, then Garroth takes them off me. "Thank you" Garroth says then kisses me on the cheek. " Your welcome"

~Time skip still Laurence's Pov~

It started to rain then lightning struck, I go out of my room and go past Garroth's I hear him, crying. I open his door and see him on the floor curled up into a ball and crying. I run to him and sit down next to him. "Love, why are you crying, do you not like lightning" I ask him, then he nods. I pick him up and put him on my lap. "I'm right here, nothing's going to hurt you Garroth" I say in a soothing voice, I feel his body shaking. So I sing to him
If it feels like you all alone just call me, if it feels like no one is there for you just call me,don't you fear, I'll be right here, with you, always. I stop singing and hear light snoring, he's asleep I put him on his bed I'm about to leave when I hear him, scream in his sleep. I run to him. "Shh.... It's ok Gar, I'm right here" I lay down next to him.

Hope you like my first chapter of my first book, I can't write so please don't judge