Chapter 5 Discussion

About that no naps thing..uh yeah I'm practically Garfield with all the naps I've been taking lately.

"(Name) I don't vant to sleep talk anymore." Ludwig said as we were eating supper.

"I told you, a ton of people sleep talk, you don't have to be embarrassed about it." I said standing up with my plate.

"Nein, zhat's not vhy it's bozhering me." He said following me. "Then what is bothering you?" I asked placing my plate in the dishwasher.

"It's keeping jou up, jour so sleep deprived during ze day." I leaned against the counter. "No I'm not, I'm completely fine."

"Zhen vhy have jou been napping during ze day?" He said crossing his arms. "Because Feli told me taking naps will put me in a better mood at the end of the day."

I said putting the other dishes from the sink into the dishwasher. "Lieben-" "I am fine, don't worry I would tell you if i was sleep deprived."

I said smiling I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him down and kissing him, teasingly (ha ha ha?) before walking upstairs to take a shower.

I quickly went to google on my phone after closing the door. I searched 'How to sleep with a sleep talker' and clicked on the first website.

 I searched 'How to sleep with a sleep talker' and clicked on the first website

"Perfect," I said. I read the article and read. 'For louder sleep talkers you may want to wear ear plugs.'

'Ear plugs! Why didn't I think of that?' I thought. 'i know what I'm doing first thing tomorrow,' I thought, getting into the shower.

I got my hair wet, before feeling hands on my hips. I gasped turning around to a certain naked German.

(lol it's not germany, it's just like some random german dude. It's Hitler😂 "H-Hitler-san what are you doing in here?" I said, my face a bright red. "Because Ich liebe dich (Name-chan)." Jk 😂 I'm sorry it's 4am back to the story)

"Hey Luddy, fancy meeting you here." I said. "Ja, vell I vanted to help jou, may I?" He said, smirking. 'And I know what I'm doing tonight.'

(😏😂 lemon?)