Chapter 3 Whoop Whoop

(A/N:Finally a new chapter enjoy~)

You finished the video and wiped tear out of your eyes and turned to Germany. He sat there silent as his face became redder every second.

"Luddy you okay?"

he didn't respond. You put your hand on his shoulder,

"Your not the only person who does it Luddy you have nothing to be ashamed of"

you looked around the room for Gil but he vanished to who knows. (Narnia)

"(N-Name) jou don't do it" "True but it's like Some people talk in there sleep and others prefer to talk durning the day"

He covered his face.

"Ya know I probably could have worded that better, but I didn't because I'm not perfect and nether are you we're all weird in our own ways like me and my obsession of *insert weird obsession here like smelling squirrels or something*

He looked up to you, then kissed you.

"Jeez Luddy warn a lady first" you said after he pulled away *le hair flip*
He chuckled. "I'm going to make lunch."(F/l)?" He nodded

"Yay! whoop whoop" "did jou have to do zat?" "A (F/l) can only prepare for food with the happiest of whoop's"

~Le timeskippy to a little before bed~

"OK Luddy through the powers of Google i found some ways to stop your sleep-talking..Only if you want to try." "Uh ja i'll try vhat did it say?"

he said opening a can of beer and sitting beside you.

You snatched the beer from his hands.

"(Y/n) vha-" "the web said drinking alcohol can cause it."

You said then took a sip.

"B-But (Y/n) my beer is-" "Are you gonna be a man and try or be a Roderich?"

You could hear Prussia laughing.

"Shoo Gil! now a man or a mouse?" "V-Vha..a man."

You smiled and kissed his cheek causing him to blush.

"Good now how about some sleep?" "Ja" "Whoop Whoop!" "(Y/n).." "What it's Whoop Whoop bed time, no good?"

Germany looked at you blinking a few times.

"Guess not oh well can't blame a girl for trying."

You said grabbing his hand and going upstairs.

(A/n: Sorry for the long wait! but writers block and school have gotten in my way that's why this chapter probably sucked sorry but oh well!)