Chapter Sixty-Two

"I can't believe I just did that!" I yell at TJ. I just got an industrial earring. It's silver and I got it in my right ear. It looks great. I can't believe I just did that. I dyed my hair red and I got my ear pierced. I also got a french manicure.

"I can't believe you did that either," TJ says. I smile and grin. I can't help but feel giddy. "Okay, so now we have to find you an outfit," TJ tells me. I nod.

"You know, you're a really bad influence on me, but I don't even care," I say. We walk around. I went to a tattoo shop to get my piercing done. "So what'd you have in mind for my outfit?" I ask him.

TJ shakes his head and grins. "You'll find out."

He drags me into lingerie store. "What are we doing in here?" I ask hiss at him. He looks at my chest.

"You're about a...34D right?" TJ asks me.

"Yes, were you going through my underwear draws or something?" I ask him.

"No, I'm not some perverted jackass," he says. TJ grabs a couple bras off of some display tables. "Which one do you like the best?"

There's a white one, a black one, a crimson one, a raspberry one and a dark blue one. "Raspberry or dark blue, why?" I ask him.

"Dark blue, good call," TJ says. He hands me the bra. It's actually a beautiful bra. It has a really pretty flower lace that creeps on and over the cups. It decorates the entire bra and the back has two straps that are thick and lacy that meet at the top and slowly get thinner. "Catch," TJ says, flinging a thong at me. I duck out of the way.

"Why do I need an extremely lacy bralette?" I ask him.

"Because it's going to go with your outfit," TJ tells me.

"You're buying it," I tell him. He nods. We walk to the checkout and he buys it. The chic smiles at us.

"You guys are a cute couple," she says.

"Oh, he's gay," I tell her. She smiles. TJ looks at me like What the fuck was that? She hands me the bag. "Thanks," I say. We walk out. "Now what?" I ask him.

"Now, we do your outfit," TJ says. We walk into a store that I always tried to avoid. TJ prowls the rack and grabs twenty things and shoves them in my arms. "Go try these on," TJ tells me. I walk to the fitting rooms.

Once I'm in a fitting room and I look through all the stuff he handed me. There's a couple of dresses, skirts, tank tops and shirts. I try on a dress, and it barely goes past my butt, it's way too low cut and it just doesn't work. I take it off and hang it back up. I try on the rest of the dresses and they all suck. "Hey TJ!" I yell.

"Yeah?" he asks.

"None of the dresses worked," I tell him.

"I'll go find you more," TJ says.

"Find me longer, more modest ones," I tell him. He mutters something and then tromps off. I try on a pair of shorts and my butt's hanging out. "Jesus," I mutter. TJ walks back and hands me the dresses over the door. I hand him a couple of dresses and shorts. I try on a pair of shorts. They're a light denim, high waisted and they have small rips all over.

They fit perfectly. I throw on a white tank top. It's more flowy and hangs just above the shorts. "Hey TJ check out this," I say and walk out. He looks sup from his phone.

"Yep, it just needs one more thing. Now let me go grab something," he says. I nod and walk back into the fitting room. TJ comes back with an olive green lightweight jacket. I pull it on and TJ grins. "I think we found your outfit," he says. I nod.

I walk back into the fitting room. I change into my clothes and emerge with all of the things that didn't work. TJ's checking out the outfit. I wait for him outside. He hands me the bag. "Now what coachy?" I ask him.

"Now, we do accessories and shoes," TJ says. We walk into a shoe store. "So I'm thinking heels," TJ says. He grabs a pair or six inch slut heels.

"No-" I start.

"You want to get over Devin, right?" he asks me. I nod. "Let me help you."

"Okay, but how about sneakers?" I ask him. I look around and then grab a box of high top black Vans. I check the size and they're my size. "Like these?" I ask TJ.

"Those would work," TJ says. "Are they your size?" I nod. "Okay then, let's check out." He buys them for me. TJ's parent's are pretty damn rich.

"Now we work on your accessories," he tells me.

"Wait, can we get another one of those frappuccino things?" I ask him. He grins at me.

An hour later TJ and I are in bathroom, well I change into my new outfit.

"How's it going?" TJ asks me. I'm changing in the stall.

"Good," I say. I take off my shirt and bra and change into the lacy blue bra. I pull the white tank top over it. I take off my pants and replace them with the shorts. I pull on the jacket and walk out. I hop up on the sink and kick my shoes at TJ. I pull on my new Vans.

"Here," TJ says handing me the earrings we got. They're small silver hoops. I put them in and then run my fingers through my hair. The red is actually the perfect color for me. I readjust the bobby pin. With the section of my hair pulled back it shows off my earring.

The white tank top goes well with the bra, in a surprising way. I shove my clothes into my backpack. "You look ready to kick some ass," TJ tells me. I nod. He hands me the pair of aviator sunglasses. I slide them on and sling my backpack over my shoulders.

"You ready?" he asks me.

"I'm ready."