Chapter Fifteen

"Shit!" I say. The push up bra is a 32B and I'm a 34D. It's entirely too small, I'm spilling out of it. "Fuck! This is too small," I tell Cam. The miniskirt is also tiny and the shirt doesn't do anything to help. She on the other hand looks great in my skinny jeans, shirt and ball cap. Well, the hat is Devin's, but whatever.

"You look fine, let's go now. I have shit to do," she says.

"I'm only gonna wear it for a couple of minutes," I tell her. I take a breath and walk out into the mall. Immediately guys start to check me out. Devin does a double take when he sees me.

"Holy fucking shit, you actually did it," Devin says.

"You're an asshole," I tell him. "Oh, and this is Cam, she has your number and is likely to call you. Since she has your number. Now if you'll excuse me, I have to get the hell out of this thing!" I say. "Come on Cam!" I tell her grabbing her arm. She bites her lip and starts to play with her hair. She has her eyes locked on Devin. "Fuck! Can anyone hear me? I need to get the fuck out of this thing!" I say. And then I realize that Devin isn't staring at her, he's staring at me. "Cam!" I yell tugging her arm. She looks at me.

"Fine," Cam says. We walk back into the bathroom. I change out of her clothes and then slip back into my own.

"Jesus fuck, that was such a fucking bad idea," I tell her. Cam starts to laugh.

"How old are you?" she asks me.

"Seventeen," I say.

"You're so young. I'm twenty three," she says.

"I'm not that young, why does it matter?" I ask her.

"Just wondering. I thought you were older, like that you were my age," she says. I wrinkle my nose.

"Well, it was um, nice to meet you, but I have to go," I say. She nods. "Thanks for letting me borrow your outfit," I call back as I walk out. Devin's leaning against a wall. "Sup?" I say.

"That was so funny," Devin says as we start walking. I ran my shoulder into his and he stumbles. "What? It was funny," he says.

"That never happened," I tell him. He nods.

"Yep, that never happened," he says. "You looked good though," he says quietly.

"Ugh, why do you have to be such a guy?" I ask him. Devin laughs.

"Um, maybe because I am a guy," he says.

"You know what I mean," I tell him. His stomach growls. "Are you hungry? You just ate like an entire horse," I say.

"I told you I'm a growing boy," he says. I roll my eyes.

"You're six foot three, how much more growing do you have?" I ask him.

"Well, actually, I'm more like six four," he says.

"Damn it! Now I'm literally an entire foot shorter than you," I say. He laughs.

"Where do you want to eat?" he asks.

"Where ever, I don't really care. You're the one that's hungry," I say. He nods and then we walk around looking for some place to eat. We end up at some place that has burgers and fries. He orders a huge cheeseburger and a big basket of fries. "Why do you eat so much?" I ask him. He shrugs. My phone buzzes. Hey, how's it going? it reads from Alex. I smile and text him Good. What's up with you and your family thing? My phone buzzes a couple seconds later. Well, that's actually what I wanted to talk to you about. Can you call me? "Hey, Dev, I gotta go make a call," I tell him. He's too focused on a football game to really comprehend what I said.