Author's note

Im so deeply sorry, omg I feel terrible, I need your help. So I basically used a lot of time writing the next chapter for you guys, but unfortunately I freaking forgot about some important things about this whole fanfic.

This is supposed to be an DD/lb fanfic, Jimin is a little and tae is Jimin's daddy. But I was so freaking lost that I forgot that as a little one, Jimin isn't supposed to do things such as cooking and stuff as a little in the house. (Jimin will of course be in big space at times, he's not a little 24/7, but it's still doesn't fit the context of what I planned) So here is where I need your help. As I said before I used a shiteu ton of time writing the next chapter and it's already 1000+ words and it would be such a shame to just delete it all, but it would seem wrong to post it here as it do not really fit the fanfic. So I thought about making another fanfic and use the chapter that I wrote instead, and just write another chapter. So I will start writing the next chapter immediately, but I still want to hear your opinions.

I'm also so sorry again for the late update, but I would try my best to write the next chapter as quick as I can. I hope I can make it up for it! And also something that I was meant to tell you guys, I'm trying my best to write as much as I can, but school and such is unfortunately in the way so I can't promise to update all the time. I won't give up on this fanfic indeed, but I can only update when I can and have the time. I hope you guys understand, now thank you all for reading this note and my amateur fanfic. Thank you so much, that was pretty much it!