The Father of My Twins (Dean Winchester Love Story)[Currently Being Edited]

Hey guys! I just published the first chapter of a new Colby Brock fanfic titled "Breathless." Go check it out!!

Also, warning: I wrote this when I was 12, guys. It's shit. I have no idea what the plot is or wtf is going on, either. I am so sorry.

Vanessa's POV

I grimaced at the loud footsteps above me. "Mommy, Dean pushed me!" I heard Deanna's petite voice call. "Did not!" Dean retorted. "Did too!" Deanna shouted.

"Just get down here! I swear to God, do not make me count to three."

My twins ran down the staircase as fast as their father had ran out of my life. They stood silently at the bottom of the steps, staring up at me with their green eyes. I sighed loudly and turned to the salesman.

"Just get what you want, under twenty-five dollars." I grumbled to my kids. "Each?" Dean said hopefully. I shot him an angry look, and he shrunk to the size of his sister's favorite teddy bear. "Just.. Whatever. Forget it, buy whatever you want." I shoved a fifty dollar bill into my son's hand and stormed into my small, cramped bedroom.

Today was so not my day.

****

  "Mommy?" the sound of my daughter's sweet voice sent me into another fit of tears. "Mommy? Please come out." She repeated desperatley.

"Later, okay honey? Mommy's having a bad day." I said quietly, trying to sound stronger than I was feeling. It had been- what? About seven years since he left me?

"Mom! Open up, or I'll kick the door down." Dean shouted.

"Dean, do that and I'll make you pay for it, too. It'll take you years of chores to pay that off." I shouted. Deanna giggled at my comment.

"Mommy, why are you sad?" She tried again.

"Don't worry about it." I dismissed her quickly.

"Mom?"

"Yeah?"

Dean had a curiousness in his voice.

"Who's our dad?" I sat for a moment, shocked at my son's question. I stood up and opened the door. "I told you, babies come from angels touching mommy's belly." Dean laughed lightly, reminding me of him..

"Mom, I'll tell you right now. I did NOT come from an angel."

****

I sat curled up on the couch, hugging my knees to my chest like a teenage girl who got dumped by her first boyfreind. Somehow, I didn''t feel like my situation was much different - despite the killer age gap, the fact that I had two kids, and that the man who left me was never even my boyfriend.

Deanna layed next to me, stroking my hair. "Mommy, please tell us about our daddy." She whispered softly. I sniffed and she handed me another tissue. Were they really ready to hear this? Or more importantly, was I ready to tell them?

Dean sat on the floor, his back against the couch, holding my hand. He perked up at the sound of me clearing my throat. "Well," I started, trying to remember the fuzzy image of the dashing man I'd spent a weekend with when I was nineteen.

"He was the most amazing man I had ever met. He had green eyes-" Deanna beamed at me, knowing where they had gotten the charming eye color- "and a dazzling smile. All the ladies wanted him."

Dean smiled. "But he only loved you?" He chirped. I snorted. "Nope." As if!

He crinkled his nose. "I'm gonna kick him if I ever meet him." Deanna growled.

"Good thing you'll never meet him then." I said sadly. "Anyways, His name was Dean." Dean stood straight up. "That's where we got our names from?" My twins said together. I laughed. "You betcha."

"I really wish you had given us different names," My daughter sighed.

"Yeah, well, Mommy's just really unoriginal."

Dean's POV

"You jerk!"  Sam exclaimed. I shot him a grin - the one I used when lying to the cops - and he scowled at me in return.

"Bit-" I started, but Sam interrupted. "Don't even." He growled. I swear, he's such a girl sometimes.

"Whatever." I started intently at the road ahead, hands loose on the steering wheel. It stayed like that - quiet and awkward - for the next 50 miles.

I sighed and pulled into an almost empty parking lot of a motel. I turned to him. "You know, there's an old friend here I want to visit." I grinned at him mischeiviously. He rolled his eyes. "I'll get the room." He said, like we were an old married couple.

"That's my boy. Thank you Sammy."

He stepped out of my car and slammed the door. "Hey, be gentle with my baby." I snapped. He snorted, and I took the moment to speed off and leave my annoying brother in the dust - literally.

It had been about seven years since I had seen Vanessa Martz. I'd spent a weekend with her when I was around twenty. Hottest chick ever.

Vanessa's POV

I jolted awake, and Deanna stirred in her deep sleep. I thought she would wake for a second, but she once again returned to her angelic rest. I looked over at Dean, who had hopped up on the couch with me before passing out cold, and saw that he, too, was fast asleep.

I tiptoed down the hall into my room and quietly shut the door. I glanced into the mirror and gasped in horror at the mess of a face I had. My makeup from the previous day had been smeared when I had cried. Man, how did my kids not say anything about that? My blonde hair - which had been tucked back in a neat, professional ponytail - was all over the place, making me look like what I supposed to be Medusa's blonde sister.

"Wow." The words escaping my mouth startled me, cutting into the silence of the house. I ran into the bathroom and tried to fix myself up.

****

Once I was decent looking enough (for around the house, anyway) I cleaned a few things in the living room and danced over to the stove. I took out a packet of bacon - Dean's favorite - and prepped everything so I could cook. I checked the clock. 12:29 p.m. Crap.

"Hey! Get up! Now!" I ordered, and ran my fingers through my hair. The twins arose sleepily, rubbing their eyes. Each had a severe case of bedhead. I laughed. "How 'bout you guys skip school for the day?" They started cheering in response.

"Now go fix yourselves up, I have to go to work. Will you guys be okay here?" I asked, a little bit concerned. I had never left my children alone, except for my father's funeral.

"Oh yeah," Dean said, grinning. "We'll be fine." Deanna said, also grinning. I raised an eyebrow at them. "Okay.." I whispered to myself. "I love you both, I'm leaving in a few minutes. There's some chicken noodle soup in the fridge, just heat it up in the microwave-" I started.

"No!" Both twins said at once.

"You're NOT going out looking like THAT." Deanna shouted. "What?" I stood with my mouth hanging open. "What if you meet a nice-" "Handsome," Deanna corrected. "What if you meet a handsome man?" Dean finished, and Deanna nodded with approval. They both took me by the hands and rushed me into the bathroom.

****

"Wow." I said, for the second time today. Dang, these kids knew what they were doing. "Do you go to beauty school or something?" I asked, and they laughed. Only I was serious.

Dean looked at me and kissed his hand, like a chef or something. "It's a masterpiece." He exclaimed. Deanna followed his actions. "You may go now." She insisted on seeing me to my car, and took all handkerchiefs and tissues I had, to ensure I would not erase her 'masterpiece.'

"Cry all you want," Dean said. "The makeup is waterproof."