5

*Last Chapter*

"Man that was a long trip I'm tired." I said. "Yup should we go check out our new temporary home?" I continued. I emphasized the temporary because I know that Lai and Kate are antsy in this place and so am I; but there's no harm in that right? "C'mon follow me and let's go get our luggage." We walked towards the suitcase pickup thingy machine. We quickly walked cause we didn't like the attention we were getting. "Ugh...ooh guys do you think our cars got shipped in yet?" I asked. "Hmm it's possible after all we payed extra." Lai said. "Understatement of the year we payed them almost as much the construction of that place cost." Kate stated. "True but it was worth it for their reactions" I said smirking. "But that was nothing, remember we have more where that came from and more if we could go there again with our talents."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Yo, so I finally updated, wohoo. Anyway on with the show.

~~~~~

~Time Skip To their new home~

"Aah~ finally we're here." I said while stretching. "C'mon I want to show you guys something." Hopefully they like it. I led them in through the hallways. We are arrived at a door that was painted pure pink. I was shocked. Then I laughed..of course the company was going to get back at us. I then growled. "That damn painter..he did this on purpose." Behind me Lai and Kate tried to not so subtly laugh at our misfortune. They didn't seem to bothered though.
Katane Under was the painter I was talking about. He was human, a human that knew of us but still played pranks on us.
I opened the door hoping nothing was wrong. Thankfully no more surprises were waiting for us (read: me). I moved aside, "Welcome to our new studio."
There was a mirror that covered the whole wall on one side. Aside from that nothing else was there. 
"We can add more things later to it if you guys don't like it." I knew for one thing we needed a table or something to hold our things. I moved towards the door. "I'll be back, I'm going shopping for food. Anything you guys want?" That got their attention pretty fast.
"Can you get ice cream an-" Kate was interrupted by Lai. "Ooh and some cakes? Pleaseeee." Lai was obsessed with cake as you could probably tell.
"Alright. Behave while I'm gone and someone please call Katane to get his ass over here. Tell him it was an order from me." That kid hasn't come visited in awhile.

*At the Store*
I was browsing through the aisles making sure I got everything. That's when I smelled a vampire. How can I tell its a vampire? It smelled of blood and death. This one had fed recently.
Unfortunately I had to keep a certain distance if I didn't want it to go and blab about me to its coven. It would be bad if my old pack would decide to investigate why the vampires were suddenly so active besides their feeding. Wait my old pack was full of idiots so I don't have to worry about a thing.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Hey guys, I finally updated huh? Anyway enjoy. Though I feel like my writing got crappy. I've recently became more active with writing. (Working on new Bangtang Fanfilcs
[BTS] If you don't know who they are don't worry about it but if you're an ARMY, Fighting! And you may or may not enjoy the new fanfics. My new goal for each chapter is 100 more words. Right now we're at 600 words.