Lexi

Hale's P.O.V.

"Sorry. She should be here in a minute. I'll give her a ring," I told Mike as I took out my phone to ring Lexi.

I was out on a double date with my boyfriend Tyler and his friend Mike. Lexi was supposed to come but it had been almost an hour and she hadn't shown up. Tyler, Mike and I had been sitting in a booth in a bar that's on campus waiting for Lexi.

I rang her phone but it went to voicemail. I knew something was wrong. Lexi was never late anything in her life and always answered her phone no matter what.

"Ehm she's not answering. I'm sorry Mike but maybe another time. I'm sure you two will get along great when you meet. Don't worry she'll pay for not coming," I told Mike. I felt sorry for him. Tyler had been telling him about Lexi and they both had so much in common. I thought they would of hit it off. Mike seemed to be a nice guy and didn't deserve to be stood up.

I decided I should go back to my apartment which I shared with Lexi to see why she didn't come. Tyler and I walked out of the bar and over to his car and got inside.

I liked his car it was a BMW and must of been really expensive. Not that it mattered to him. His family were loaded. As for me I drove a second hand Ford Focus that's at least seven years old. Anyway I got into the passenger's seat and put on my seatbelt.

" Are you staying in mine tonight ?" Tyler asked me as he put the key in the car.

" Yeah but I want to go check on Lexi first," I explained.

"So to yours it is," Tyler said as we drove off.

*****************

We arrived at my building within a minute or two. We could of walked there in five, I don't know why Tyler insisted on driving. We walked up the hall to my apartment and when my door came into view, I realised the door was open. Lexi never left any doors open never mind our main door. I called her name as I took a step into the apartment. I could sense something was wrong and once I walked further into the apartment and heard nothing but complete and utter silence, I was sure something was wrong.

"Lexi," I called. I couldn't hear a reply. I decided to check her room.

When I entered Lexi's room I saw her lying on her bed.... in a pool of blood. Her blood. Lexi was a pale girl, but at the moment she was as white as a ghost which was due to her blood loss. Her eyes were open but not moving in the slightest and I knew what that meant but didn't want to admit it. Also half of her hair was cut off and was spaced out across the bed. I ran over to her body to check for a pulse but I couldn't find one.

"Tyler call an ambulance. Now!" I yelled out Lexi's bedroom door.

A second later Tyler appeared in the room and said "What's.." Then he saw Lexi's body and realised what happened. He took out his phone and dialled 911.

I couldn't believe that Lexi was dead, I didn't. I saw blood flowing from her wrists so I ran over to her dresser and took out a pair of socks. I went back over to Lexi and wrapped one sock around each wrist to stop them bleeding. There wasn't much I could do about the other stab wounds, I would have to let the paramedics look after them. Next I started doing compressions on her chest to keep her beating singing Staying Alive in my head to make sure I was doing the compressions correct. Tyler looked at me and he looked like he felt sorry for me.

"Morgan she's dead. There's nothing you can do," Tyler attempted to explain but it was pointless as I didn't stop trying to save her and it just angered me.

"Tyler you don't get. I've done this before, a few times actually. You don't understand," I shouted at him. When I finished shouting, I started to here an ambulance coming.

"The ambulance is coming Lexi. Everything's going to be okay. Everything's going to be just fine. Just stay with me," I whispered into Lexi's ear.

The next two or three minutes were completely silent until the ambulance arrived then the paramedics ran up to the apartment. I heard the door open and shouted that we were in Lexi's room which they found by following my voice.

They entered the room but I didn't stop the compressions. One of the paramedics took Lexi's pulse and just shook her head.

"Time of death 10:28 pm." One of the paramedics announced. I couldn't believe it Lexi was dead. She was murdered. Someone meant to kill her. I could feel the tears building up in my eyes as I tried top them. Then Tyler came over and put his arms around me.

"Come on. Lets go back to mine," he whispered in my ear. I nodded and somehow we managed to leave the apartment without anyone noticing.

I knew the cops would want to interview us but I couldn't at that moment. I was studying to become a profiler but yet when it came to the murder of my friend I couldn't imagine who would do such a thing.

There's one thing I did know that murder was the third one in a month on our campus which meant the B.A.U. would be soon working on the case. Including my father.

Hey guys.

Well this just an intro into the story kind of like when your watching the episodes and at the start you see the murder. I know it'll probably be confusing with the two Morgan's but I'll be using there first names most of the time. So the BAU will be in the next chapter and also Derek and Morgan meeting

So if you have suggestions, criticism or anything else to say please leave a comment and don't forget to vote. Should be updating soon so keep reading. - A.M.