Introduction

The chapter pictures will just something that may appear within the fanfiction. In the pictures, the reader will be represented by my own oc: Mary The Hedgefox. Just know it is just the pictures that are like this. If your character looks nothing like mine, that's fine. Just go by your character in the story.
---

(y/n) The (y/a) is my name, and I am the fastest thing alive.

...

Well, from the town I originated from anyways.

I wasn't very, particularly, "famous" for many other things besides my speed, don't get me wrong, I'm good at plenty of other things besides running, but I'm just not really known for them; Even though I am the fastest thing from my hometown, even that gets over looked;

You wanna know why? It's because the title of "The Fastest Thing Alive" goes to none other than the famous, Blue Blur.

Sonic The Hedgehog

That hedgehog was the reason I was moving.

Oh no, before you ask, no, I don't have a grudge against him. I don't hate the guy, He's pretty cool from what I've heard about him.

I just want his title,

The Fastest Thing Alive.

Ever since I've been able to, I've ran. I've ran and ran until I honestly couldn't anymore. It's just natural for me at this point. It's what I do.

So, I believe I should earn the title, I'm just as fast!

If not,

Faster.

I knew that the Blue Blur lived around this area, it's not really new news. Everyone knew about Sonic as much as anyone could know. As far as I knew, which isn't really much from the adverage person who is NOT obsessed with him; He's a speedy hedgehog, 16 is his age, and he saves the world from an egg.
...
"Some hero.." I bitterly mutter, moving my final box into an empty space. I mean, don't get me wrong, I give the guy props for being so dedicated to saving the day from someone evil, but from a guy named 'Eggman'?
I can't really take him
...
Seriously.

Turning my attention to the window, I sighed. Such a beautiful day outside and here I am, stuck inside with nothing but empty rooms and full boxes.

This is going to be a Long Night.

[Timeskip!]

9:30 pm

This, ladies and gentlemen, is the magical number of time that offically stated that I, (y/n), have finished unboxing everything I own, and placed them in their own respectful room.
Im quite proud of myself! I didn't even use my super speed! I hum in approval as I look at my master piece, that I will call home.

"Hah! I bet that famous Sonic The Hedgehog wouldn't have finished so early without his super speed!" I assure myself with pride! Again, I look at the clock.

9:35 pm

That's not to late for a midnight stroll, right? Right! Many people are most likely close to sleep now, so I won't be bothered with to many basic questions from the new people. Besides, I've been dying to get out since I've stepped into this place. Just to explore really, I'll be living here now so I'll need to know the twists and turns eventually.

"I won't be out for to long!" I assure myself as I flick off the lights, and open the door to welcome the night wind into my humble, new home.
'The Night breeze feels so nice..' I thought, as I step out, shutting my home's entrance. Finally, I wiggle the knob on the door as I finally check if the door is and..

Success!

With the refusal of allowing myself to enter my own home, I smile, take a deep breath, and smile at stars.

"What an adventure this will be.."
I mutter to myself. With nothing stopping me, I dash out into the night, leaving nothing but a (color) streak behind me.

To answer my own question though,
I never expected to be out as long as I did.

----
Pictures and Mary the hedgefox (c) Mine
You (c) You
Sonic The Hedgehog (c) SEGA/Sonic Team