Глава четвертая

🐻⭐️🐻

"Hey Yuri, do you think Mari hates me?" Victor asked thoughtfully looking up to the sky with a lack of interest as they walked into the empty school playground, Minako having dropped Yuri off late because he slit the tire of her car which lost them about an hour or so.

"Hmmmm, definitely. She's most probably gonna eat you alive now" Yuri giggled as he closed his eyes in amusement.

"Pff, no way. She'll never eat me alive. And I'm glad she hates me, that means we're even now."

Yuri's smile never left his face as he took his time entering the small school building.

"Yuri, you're late."

Yuri looked down to the carpeted ground and held his hands behind his back swaying his body from side to side innocently, pretending he'd done nothing wrong in the first place.

"M'sorry Mrs Nishigori, I really do have a good excuse this time."

She sighed softly and leaned down so she was the same height as him "Yuri, you can't keep making up excuses. Would you want me to tell your big sister?"

Yuri snapped up his head and gaped at his teacher " N-N-o. No, please don't Mrs."

The boy's teacher took a deep breath before she stood back up and ruffled Yuri's hair slightly "Okay then, now, play nice with the other children today, okay Yuri? When you finish this year you'll be doing harder work than just colouring all day and the other teachers won't be as nice as I am, so they won't let you off the hook all the time."

Yuri completely ignored what Mrs Nishigori had said he was just confused that she wasn't scared of him. But then he remembered why and sighed internally. He'd almost forgot that none of them remembered Victor's meltdown. It's like it's completely been erased from their memories. And it had only happened a week or so ago.

"Okay Mrs, I'll behave" Yuri let a mischievous grin cover his face as he walked towards a big table of children, like hell he will.

"May I sit here?" He asked politely to a tan boy who was sitting beside an empty seat.

"Sure" The small boy smiled.

Yuri had seen him around before. But he's never really talked to him much.

"Hey, you should use my idea form earlier. You know, taking the safety lid off the glue. And then when someone uses it, it'll go all over their pictures and it'll be ruined" Victor's idea actually wasn't too bad. Yuri liked it. But then again, Yuri liked anything Victor came up with.

He flashed his signature grin towards his invisible friend as he nodded, the tan boy beside him thinking he was nodding at his reply and turning back to what he was creating.

Yuri quickly grabbed the glue and held it under the table, luckily the other children were too interested in their own creations to notice what Yuri was doing.

He felt the safety lid pop off and threw it under the table.

'Now for the next step' Yuri thought.

Having faked he dropped something, he leaned down and came back up with the glue, placing it back where he took it from. Making it looked like the glue was already on the floor.

"Gee Yuri, you're practically a natural" Victor smiled from where he was sat in the centre of the table observing each and every one of Yuri's techniques that he'd taught him.

Yuri smiled back at Victor, forgetting that there could be a child the other side giving him a weird look for smiling at them randomly.

As if waiting for a predictor to eat it's prey, he sat and started up a conversation with the boy beside him, his eyes wondering to the glue every few seconds to see if anyone had fallen into his trap.

Companion Conceptualisation ➻ Victuuri On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara