Him

I looked at him incredulously. Was this some kind of trick question? He was twirling it right in front of me!

"It's right there, sir," I replied softly, pointing to the dark wooden wand made that he held between his long fingers.

The twirling stopped. I quickly looked up at Professor Knight. His eyes were darker than before.

"How adorable are you?" He asked me in a low, husky voice.

"So innocent, so pure." Professor Knight growled. He placed his wand on the desk and leaned over so that he could whisper in my ear.

"The other wand, my dear. The one that is so painfully hard for you." He whispered to me, it sent unfamiliar shivers down my spine. I tilted my head in confusion, but he only chuckled.

"Let me show you, kitten."

He took my small hand in his and laid it on his lap. At first, I didn't understand, but then his lap twitched. I gasped as I felt his crotch area expand slightly.

I looked up to see the professor watching me darkly.

"Do you know what that is called, darling?" I blushed again and nodded slightly.

"That's your genitals, sir," I whisper even softer than before. All I wanted at that moment was to become invisible as the professor stared at me.

"That is my cock, sweetie. That is the one and only cock that your little kitty belongs to. It will cause you so much pleasure in the future." I jumped back away from the professor and felt my face pale. He merely smirked and reached towards me. His fingertips brushed my arm and I shuttered at his touch.

"Now darling, won't you remove your robes?" I looked up at him in fear and shook my head.

"There isn't anything to be afraid of, I just want to see what it is that I've caught."

"Sir, I think that I should be going." I stutter out as I trip backward. "I have a lot of homework and I don't want to, to stay up too late," I whispered as I gathered my things, already backing towards the door. Thankfully he didn't follow me as I hightailed it out of there.

I could feel Professor Knight's gaze burning into me as I hurried towards the door and quickly pulled it open. All I could think about as I ran down the hallway was how odd my body felt. It felt kinda hot and tingly and I didn't understand why.