Hospital |Ch5|

Eyeless Jack and other creepypasta don't belong to me

Y/N POV

I yawned as my obnoxious alarm clock rang out through my bedroom. I sat up and with sleep in my E/C eyes, turned off the stupid sound with the press of a button. I glared down at the alarm clock which sat innocently and silently on my side table.

6:20

I stretched my arms over my head as I recounted what happened last night. Mia had ended up choosing the turquoise dress, black tights and some black two inch heels she had brought over with her. Her hair had already been styled from school so all she had to do was redo her lipstick and mascara. My mom ordered pizza for us as my dad was working late again and after a movie, I went to bed.

It was strangely really cold in my room and I noticed the culprit was my open window. I literally threw the (COLOUR) blankets off of me and placed my right foot into one of my fluffy (COLOUR) slippers. I went to put my left foot into the other one but a slight but sharp pain slid up through my side. I hissed and brought my hand to my side, rubbing the spot which only made it hurt more. After a moment, I clenched my jaw and stepped out of bed and with my slippers on, ran over and closed my window.

I hissed through my teeth at the pain in my side because it hurt a lot more after the movement. I waddled over to my closet and after finding my second school uniform, continued into the bathroom.

I let my (COLOUR) robe fall to the ground, lifted up my pj shirt and nearly dropped it back down as I gasped.

The skin around a very, very thin line was redder than the rest of my toned stomach. Holding my shirt in my left hand, I ran my fingers over the thin line. It was about six inches long and looked and felt like the skin was the slightest bit pulled together.

I dropped my shirt and stared into the mirror for a second. My eyes were wide and confused and they remained that way all the way downstairs, while I told and showed my mom and all the way to the hospital.

~~

I stood awkwardly next to my mother playing with the hem of the grey shirt I had changed into before we came to the hospital. My mom was currently telling the lady at the counter what was up and asked if there was a doctor who could see up for a minute, just to tell us it was nothing to worry about.

Just my luck, it was early enough in the morning that a doctor, Dr. Leo to be exact, was free.

The lady behind the counter, Mrs. Daisy led us to one of those checkup rooms where there's a desk and a counter bed thing where the patient sits.

"Good morning, Mrs. L/N, Y/N. How are you doing?" Dr. Leo gave me a warm smile as Mrs Daisy opened the door for us. She gestured to me to sit on the counter thing and I obliged.

"So what brings you here? I hope its nothing serious on such short notice." Her smile never left her tan face as she folded her arms on her desk and rested her chin on her hands.

My mom looked at me and signaled me to say something. I got into quite a few fights if you didn't realize that but most of the time my injury's are serious enough to have to involve my mother or have to go to the hospital.

"I noticed this, this morning," I lifted my shirt until she could see where the mark was. She adjusted her glasses and squinted at me before standing up and walking over.

"Oh..." She whispered as she traced the line with one of her fingers.

"Have you had surgery recently?"

"No." My mom and I answered at the same time. Dr. Leo narrowed her brow as she glanced back and forth between us.

"But there's no other reason you would have a surgical stitch on your side.

I felt bile rise in my throat at her words. My mother's look of confusion changed form confusion to shock.

"W-what?" I choked out.

"I don't know what to tell you." The doctor said, lost for words as traced the line again as if that would change something.

"There doesn't seem like there's anything out of the ordinary if you had had kidney surgery. Has it been hurting?"

"Yeah. Its like an uncomfortable pain when I move."

She nodded before turning to my mother.

"I suggest we take a blood sample and figure out if there's anything wrong beneath the surface."

"That sounds alright." My mom responded and Dr. Leo turned back to me, awaiting my answer.

"Y-yeah..." I felt a bit sick.

~~~~~~~~~TIME SKIP CUZ I DUNNO HOW HOSPITALS WORK~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Are you alright, sweetie?" My mom had been holding my hand and squeezing it the whole way home; now she was rubbing my back as I kicked off my sneakers.

"Yeah... I think I'm going to lay down." My voice was strained as I headed towards the stairs.

"Okay. Holler if you need anything."

I nodded as I ran up the stairs, running into my room and closing the door behind me. I hurried to the bathroom, plopped down next to the toilet and threw up directly into it. I pulled my hair back and coughed as I threw up yesterday's pizza.

After my stomach was done emptying itself, I wiped my mouth on some toilet paper before dropping it into the toilet and flushing it. I groaned and leaned against the wall, listening to the swirl of the toilet flushing before going over what the doctors had said.

"You're missing your left kidney. Don't worry, you aren't in any danger. Many people live with only one or only one working kidney. Also, yours appears to have been surgically removed and everything had been stitched up almost professionally. The reason its hurting is because whoever did this, didn't use enough numbing gel or if they did, its wearing off."

I stared at the roof of the bathroom and closed my eyes. I did not feel like getting up after that event.

I felt myself wake up when I heard the bathroom door shut. I heard quiet breathing and I nearly screamed when my eyes fluttered open but a hand covered my mouth. A masked figure was kneeling right in front of me. Because of how close they were, all I could see was the black eyes on the mask that were slightly sunken in and dripping with a thick black liquid.

The hand against my mouth was pale and was wearing one of those fingerless gloves. I felt tears drip down my face as stars prickled the edge of my vision. All i could hear was that deep, muffled breathing before blacking out

---------------------------------------

OooOOooOooHH spoopy spoopy

Baiiii