New kids in class |Ch2|

Eyeless jack and other creepypasta's aren't mine.

Y/N's POV

I waved goodbye to Mr. Duffy as I and Mia hopped off the bus. As we walked onto campus, I watched with amusmant as she looked around quite obviously. Her head jerked left, then right, then did a double take before basically repeating that sequince.

"Y/N!" She whined and tugged on my blouse's sleeve which was rolled up to my elbow, "I can't find Liam!"

"Maybe he didn't come today? His... kind love to skip on mondays." I tried to reason with her but was interrupted by her prissy squeal right in my right ear.

"OMG! There he is!"

I ripped my arm away from her and gave her a powerful shove which caused her to talk three steps towards him.

"What are you doing?!"

"I tought you wanted to talk to him!"

"But he basically booty called me last night!" Her eyes widened in horror. "AND I REJECTED HIM!!!"

As you would think, her loud obnoixous white girl voice attracted the attention of a certain brunette. Liam ran a hand through his dark locks as his eyes came up from the floor to Mia as if he were trying to act innocent or cute.

"Oh god, Y/N he's looking right at me." Mia stiffened and whispered to me through gritted teeth. "Do you think he heard me?"

"I'd be surpsied if he didn't"

"THAT DOESN'T HELP!"

I put my hands up in defense as she took what I think was a threatening step towards me.

"Mia... he's coming over here." She whipped around at my words and I watched her whole face light up. I notcied that Liam's hazel eyes were staring directly at me as he walked up to Mia who was having a hard time keeping still. That boy had been seeking a 'go ahead' sign from me for a while and judging by the nervous look in his usual confident gaze he knew Mia had told me about his early morning texts. I narrowed my eyes at him, once again refusing to give him that sign before spinning around without looking. I gave out a shrill gasp as I collided into a boy. His shoulder hit my chest and for a second I couldn't breath. That was terrifying in itself seeing as this dude was strong enough to take my breath away. Phsyically and emotionally cause damn boy look good.

He was currently on the ground in front of me and I gasped in alarm as I realized I was the one who sent him there.

"Oh my goodness, I'm terribly sorry!" My bandaged hands rose to my mouth as I looked down at boy beneath me.

He groaned and looked up at me but while his gaze came up from my feet I quickly realized he could see up my short skirt. His eyes... wait a moment... he had a white banadgesimilar to the ones on my hands wrapped around his eyes only. His shaggy light brown hair hid the rest of the bandage so it was only visable on his face. He was also wearing one of those things on his mouth that sick people wear to prevent germs from getting on other people... I think its called a procedure mask.  Never had to use one before so I wouldn't know.

"Do you want help up from the ground?"

"Nah, I got a nice view from down here." He gesturted to my skirt. My face turned as red as a fire truck as I smacked the back of his head. I guess he could see through the bandage. I was going to go easy on him because I thought he was blind but not any more especially after that comment.

"I'm Kidding! ....Can you help me up?" He rubbed the back of his head where I had hit him before holding his hand out. My face was still burning hot but I took his hand anyway. That's something I really disliked about myself; I'm a heavy blusher!