capítulo número veintidós; el delicioso castigo

Start from the beginning

"I don't have time for your attitude right now, Daniela; it's not cute."

My jaw dropped in total surprise and he continued walking up the steps. I gritted my teeth, walking after him and bit back my tongue. I promised myself that I wasn't going to embarrass anyone in public today and we were almost at the room. I would lose my restraint there.

Once we were in the room, I slammed the door shut and let out a forced laugh. "My attitude isn't cute? ¡Tú de verdad que estas bien cabron! You're the one slamming doors and scowling all the way to the fücking room! You're acting like someone pissed on your fücking food!"

"Don't like it?" He raised his hands, "Go with that guy! I'm sure he won't mind!"

I frowned, throwing my wallet on the bed. "What guy?!"

"That Eddie-"

And suddenly everything seemed to make sense. He was jealous of Eddie. I burst out laughing in disbelief. My stomach almost cramped in pain at how hard I laughed. "You're really jealous?"

His scowl darkened and he clenched his fists. "Did I say something funny?"

"Yes," I breathed between giggles, "you're jealous of Eddie."

"I am not jealous, Daniela," He growled, angrily shrugging his suit jacket off.

I grinned, stepping forward and said, "You're jealous of a gay man."

His jaw ticked and his nostrils flared. "If I say it in Spanish will you understand? No estoy celoso."

I ignored him and placed my hands on my hips. "Then, explain your attitude." I placed my hands on his chest, trying to see if his breathing would slow down. I thought he was about to hyperventilate.

Luca gritted his teeth, glaring down at my hands on his hard pecs and spat, "There's nothing to explain."

"Fine," I shrugged, wrapping my arms around his shoulders, "you promised you were going to fück me once we came back to the room. Something along the lines of not needing any clothes tonight."

"I'm not in the mood," He muttered.

I sighed, growing irritated by his childish tantrum. "I was in a room full of hot, delicious men-" If he gritted his teeth any louder and with any more pressure, they were going to shatter.

He grabbed my wrists, trying to push me away, but I was persistent and his jealous was turning me on. "Then what are you doing here?"

"I wanted you," I rolled my eyes, "in a room full of hot men and all I could think about was you. How your hands feel against my body and how good you make me feel. So, stop acting like a little pendejo and fück me."

"I am fücking livid, Daniela," His Italian accent was so strong it was making me want to drool. He was like me when I was pissed, my accent would make it really hard to speak. I didn't move.

I placed my hands on his cheeks, pulling him down and kissed his mouth. He immediately response, his mouth firm and strong against mine. The promise of angry sex was there, just above my reach.

He kissed me voraciously, his teeth grazing my bottom lip and his tongue explored my mouth. I moaned, holding him closer as he lifted me off the ground and walked towards the bed.

Luca threw me down and I let out a loud huff, grinning at him as he crawled over me. "Hands up." I raised my hands above my head and watched as he swiftly took his tie off. He tied my hands against the headboard quickly, expertly, then crawled down to my body and took my shoes off.