1

Titans and Giants follow Gaia and Kronos walking behind Hestia who lead to whom would help they to winning of war.

Hades and Apollo walking in awkward with Titans and Giants because last time Gods defeated Giants and other last war Titans with help of Percy Jackson.

"Don't making him freak out about other war because he quit the wars to peace to help lost souls also.. Fades" Hestia explained in whisper, but they can hear her.

"What you talking about him whom?" Hades asked in curious, others nods in agreement.

Hestia smiled sadly, answer, "because you know him.. Gods and Camp Half Blood betrayed him."

Hades and Apollo gasp in shock while others who not there because of reformed in 'downstairs'.

"P-percy? He is here?"Apollo shuttering in still shock.

"What? They betrayed Perseus? How?! Because he saved them in twice time!" Kronos exclaimed in surprised at Gods betrayed their hero who saved Olympus in two times.

Hestia sighed sadly, say, "Yes. We are here." She finished at very beautiful scene. Others gasp in awe at beautiful scenery.

Crystal white lake surrounding of red woods and waterfall however if you can come in behind of waterfall is cave.

Hestia kneed down at edge of Crystal white lake, called out him, "Perseus. I need your help."

Crystal white lake purr affect others step back because they never seem lake just purr at goddess of Hearth.

White glow look like walking on the water. White glow transform to figure of white water to clear figure when near of Goddess of Hearth.

Others gasped in awe at seen of Percy's form is so different but look like angel.

Percy's black hair to white, his sea green to glow bright sea blue and other glow gold, and kissed of sun skin to paler. His camp T-shirt to white and light blue robe and dark green leave crown on his head. His lips look like light pink. He look like true angel, not god.

"Aunt Hestia." His voice sound deeper, soft and smooth and with soft smile at goddess of Hearth.

But one thing about him, he isn't in teenager body instead ten years body.

Kronos feel want petting Perseus's white hair look like soft, but hold back to petting young Perseus.

"What happen to you?" Apollo asked in surprised at Perseus's appearance changed so much.

Young Perseus look up at god of sun with surprise. "Because I am child of sea. Don't you know that?" He asked in confused.

Apollo shook his head.

White hair boy turn at Titans, Giants, Gaia, Kronos, and Hades. Then turn to Hestia and asked "You wish me to show then to see how I am child of Sea?" With soft exhaled and his eyes look like so innocent.

Hestia smiled at young boy and nod in answer.

Young Perseus smiles and turn away. He look back at others.

"Come on! Let's go!" He exclaimed in cheer. Others look each others to Perseus's figure fading away from them and Hestia follow him on water look carried her to child of sea. Others decided to follow two.

When they get on the crystal white lake then their worlds shatter to black from teleporting by Young Perseus.