chapter 2- IM A CARTOON?!

CHAPTER TWO YAYYYYY!!!!!!!!...I feel like im forgeting something.... OH YEA!!!!!

I DONT OWN NARUTO!!!!

Naruto: YEA HALO DOESNT OWN NARUTO BELIEVE IT!!!!

me: WHEN DID YOU GET HERE!!!! GET BACK IN THE STORY GO DE-EVOLVE!!!

Naruto:bu-

me: I WANT THE ONE FOOT BRICK WALL BACK DAMNIT!!!!

Naruto: fine fine crazy lady! *ninja puffs away*

me:WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY!!! grrrrrr....

Suki's new look on the side! -------->

~SUKI'S POV~

I woke up to the sun shining on my face and birds chirping above me which was not helping my pounding head.

"Ugh my head, some one turn off nature would ya?" I groaned and rolled over on the grass...WAIT GRASS DIDNT I FALL ASLEEP AT MY DESK?!. My eyes snapped open and I shot up of the soft grass onto my feet. I looked up and saw I was in a forest ok freak out time

"WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!" I screamed and looked around

"WHY THE HELL IS EVERYTHING ALL WERID WHY ARE MY HANDS WERID DID BARNEY DRUG ME OR SOMETHING AWW HELL NO  BARNEY YOUR FUCKING GOING DOWN YOU PURPLE S.O.B!!!!!" i raged and turned towards the closest tree and punched it...which made it crack straight down the middle.I sweatdroped...WAIT REWIND!!! I sweatdroped? OMJ I FREAKING SWEATDROPED ISNT THAT SOMETHING THEY DO ON NARUTO?. okay dont freak out its probabley just some loopy drugs that bunny put in my food or something YEA! just loopy drugs I reasured myself. I looked around were I was sleeping and soon found my black and green bagpack which I found had in it a blue, red ,green,yellow, brown, cream and black and silver scroll thingies , food *happy dance* , water, a envolope, clothes, papers tag thingies, paper and a small blue bag filled with I think black  marbles?. After I looked through the bag I put everything back in and headed towards a river I could hear A little while away.

After walking for a few minutes I finally found the river and put my bag next to a rock and walked over to the river and washed my face. Once the water had setteled I looked to see if there were any signs of the loopy drugs but  instead I screamed "OH MY FUDGING UNICORN SHIT WHY AM I A CARTOON?!" I looked again and re-screamed. Instead of my short white hair with black tips I now had light purple hair that just brushed my collar bone and my eyes had turned a sapphire blue and my clothes had changed to I was now wearing a black and white striped t-shirt that went to my ribs over a black tank-top with black arm warmers and fishnets that went from my elbow to my wrist, I was also wearing fishnet legging under a short purple skirt and black combat boots with lots of buckles and zipsand a black studded chocker but the worst part was...I WAS A FUDGEING CARTOON!!!!

"BUNNY THIS IS ALL YOUR FAULT!!!!" I screamed like she could hear me. Okay its offical...im insane! I knew it would happen one day but still now its finaly come im in-freaking-sane!. I groaned and started hitting my head on a tree "this is not happening, this is not happening, this is not happening!" I said over and over again while hitting my head on every 'happening'. After I got a headache I groaned and slid my back down the tree with my head in my hands. I stayed in that position for half a hour before I heard a rustle coming from the bush in front of me. I snapped my head up.

"hello? whos there?" I called out but got no reply

"hellooooooo?" I tried again before I sighed and gave up "must be my imagin-AHHHH!" I yelled as I was tackled to the ground by a fluff ball of doom.

______________________________________________________________________________

YAYYY CHAPTER TWO!!!!  ok thats pretty much it  *sigh*