Chapter 8: The path of Unexpected love

After that date the guys walked us back to our dorm, holding our hands, marisol with Kevin In front of me and Mathew. As we got closer to the dorm I felt Mathew hold my hand harder each time.
"Why do you wanna kill my arm?!" I asked giving him a little smile.
"I'm sorry, I just don't wanna let you go." He said looking at me with a cute little smirk. Kevin gave Marisol a kiss on her cheek before leaving into the dorm which left me and Mathew outside.
"I'll see you tomorrow gummy bear" Marisol said to kevin in a childish voice.
"Ok then I'll wait an infinity just to be with you" Kevin said as he held marisols hand. She blushed and gave him a kiss, closing the door behind her.
"That was so cheesy!" I said once kevin left, and i stayed laughing with Mathew.
"Please tell me we won't be that cheesy when we date." He said looking at me seriously but couldn't help but laugh.
"Hmmmmm" I said being sarcastic, "I can't promise that" I said while laughing.
"Well then ill see you tomorrow", he said pausing kissing my hand,"princess". I felt my cheeks getting more and more hot. He leaned in for a hug and I hugged him back, I felt his lips on my cheek and he gave me a small kiss. My cheeks have never been as hot as they were now. We walked away slowly still looking at me and i lean against the door. Once he finally left I got in the dorm to find all of the girls on the beds talking about the date and Chris overhearing the conversation on the floor.
"Oh hey Abigail! How was the date!?" Chris asked turning around and looking at me. I stood there frozen in happiness, I couldn't talk or hear anything other then Mathews voice in my ear.
"Shes still thinking about her 'boyyfriennd'" marisol said to me once I stepped out of my thinking bubble.
"And your still talking about your date with your 'gummy bear'" I said mocking her tone. She stayed quiet and squinted her eyes.
"Shut up! I hate you!!" She said pointing at me and I just laughed with everyone else. After that I sat on the floor with Chris explaining everything that happened durning the date. Every single detail and everything he said.
"Damn he seems pretty perfect", he said laying on his stomach,"looks like you found yourself a perfect boyfriend!" he said giving me a high five. I laughed and layed on my back, Chris seemed like a pretty nice guy. He listened to you, and still gives you his opinion. I got happy that I had Chris as my friend. He left astonished after I beat him in 5 games from Call of Duty which left Marisol, Kylie, Ava, Dania, and I in the room.
I layed down on my bed hugging my Unicorn that smelled like Mathew. Marisol came to my bed and layed down next to me, we most made a sigh.
"That was the best time I've had" I told Marisol leaning on my Unicorn.
"Me too!" Marisol said, as we both think about the date.
"Well guys, we're going back to our dorm, goodnight guys" Dania said as she and Ava walked out the door.
"Goodnight!" Said Ava, closing the door.
"You guys wanna watch a movie?" Kylie asked getting off of her bed and looking through the movies.
"Sure!" Marisol said climbing up the stairs to her bed. Kylie picked World War Z and we watched it while falling asleep. I was still thinking about how Mathew said 'Please tell me we won't be that cheesy when we date.' Was he gonna ask me to be his girlfriend? I fell asleep thinking of that question.