The Greatest Gift

Jenessa Hennessy thought nothing could be worse than standing in the book store she co-owned with one of her sisters trying to get out if the "millionth" blind date that they were trying to set her up on. It wasn't that she didn't want to date it was just that the men never stuck around when they realized that Nessie was completely devoted to the happiness of her three son that they ran out the door and it was just getting tiresome.

"No, no ,no and no. Nessie all but screamed. "I'm just not interested."

"You haven't even met the guy." countered Bianca, the sister closes to Nessie age.

"And I don't want to."stated Nessie.

"Come on give the man a chance." said Chancelor. Who at twenty-four was right in the middle age wise of the five sisters.

"Why should I?" She asked.

"He's a nice, attractive, successful gentleman. stated Chancie.

Uh huh heard all before thought Nessie. Not happening. At that moment twenty-two year old Kyla chose to speak up, "Nessie okay don't get mad you know we live you and we won't judge you but have you decided to give up on men and switch teams on us?"

"What No you fool" Nessie huffed.

"Just checking" Kyla said as she went back to studying She was a senior in college at The University of Miami and took her schooling seriously.

"Plus I can't tonight I'm on duty at Bella's tomorrow." Bella's was a spa that was another joint venture with her sister Bianca.

Before Bibi could responded a customer walked in the store holding the hand of a little girl.

"Can I Hell you with anything." asked Bibi. The man looked up and was a little flustered, not that Nessie could blame him the Hennessy sisters were an attractive group. Although most people thought Bianca and Chancelor looked like twins despite the five year age difference. They were both tall sanding over Five feet nine inches the were lighted skinned and had pretty brown eyes. Their younger sister who was turning twelve in July was a miniature version of those two.

While Jenessa and Kyla were very nearly twins themselves, they were both a pretty brown sugar complexion with the same brown eyes as their sisters. all the Hennessy sisters also had long hair that they most often wore loose and hanging down there backs curled at the ends, that feature along with the eyes was contributed to their dad. Reagen Hennessy had been married three time and had Six children. They all had different mothers expect Chancelor and Kyla , their mom was Reagan second wife and she was also the woman that had raised Nessie and she felt that Jessica Pendalton was more of a mom that her actual birth mom was. She sure as heck was more involved in Nessie's life than her mom had been.

The man regained his composure and asked where the kids section was and was pointed in the right direction.

"So as I was saying." Said Bibi.
"I'll cover for you at Bella's go have lunch with Trevor."
So that was mister Nice and, successful's name Nessie thought.

"Nope not happening" she said

"I already told him you'd be there" sated Bibi while she entered the new shipment of books that had come in that morning into the system.

Nessie groaned and gave in with a reluctant "Fine."