shopping [g]

"hey grayson, you need some sunscreen?" you asked your boyfriend as you walked past the sunscreen aisle at walgreens.

"uh, no thanks. i already look like sour cream, so i need the sun."

you snickered, and kept on walking.

"need a tish?" you asked. you were just messing around with your boyfriend, grayson. it was a hot saturday afternoon, and the two of you were bored.

"nope, i'm good." grayson replied.

you and grayson were just going aisle to aisle, looking at all the stuff walgreens had.

"gray, i should get one of these." you said, and pulled a pregnancy test off the shelf.

"y/n...don't joke about that." grayson said.

"obviously i'm not preggo, grayson."

"yeah, because we use these." grayson pulled off a box of condoms, which were just across the aisle from the pregnancy tests.

"grayson!" you said, and both of you laughed. grayson put the box back, and walked away.

"you and i could use those." a man said. you looked beside you, and saw an older guy with a messy beard standing beside you. he had on sunglasses, and a tank top.

"excuse me?" you asked. you made sure he wasn't on the phone or something, but he was clearly talking to you.

"you heard me. a hot day like today, we could get pretty sweaty." the man said. he grinned, flashing his yellow teeth.

"hey man, get the hell away from my girlfriend." grayson said. he pulled you over to him, and wrapped his arm around your waist.

"no harm done, buddy. i'm just messing around." the man said. he mumbled something like 'stupid teenagers' as he walked away.

"you okay?" grayson asked.

"yeah, i'm fine. let's just get going." you replied.

"well, i was thinking we could go get some stuff to have our own little beach party with." grayson told you. you nodded, and followed him to the toys section. grayson picked out a sand bucket, and some mini plastic shovels.

"you're so adorable, gray." you said as you watched your adult boyfriend picking out beach toys.

"thanks, babe." grayson winked at you. he put his shovels in the bucket, and grabbed your hand. the two of you walked over to the food aisles, and picked up some drinks and snacks.

finally, you went to the checkout and paid for all your stuff. you and grayson left the store, and got into his car.
____________

i actually kinda like this but someone requested that i do a 'he protects you' kinda imagine so i had to include the creepy guy yiKES