puppy [g]

you had just gotten home from a long day at work, and all you wanted to do was sit on the couch and watch netflix with your boyfriend, grayson.

you took your shoes off, put down your bag, and walked into the living room. ethan was on the couch. grayson was nowhere to be found.

"hey eth." you said, plopping down beside your boyfriend's twin brother.

"y/n! grayson and i have been waiting for you!" ethan said and quickly stood up.

"well where is he?" you asked, chuckling.

"uh, wait right here." ethan said and ran down the hallway towards the bedrooms. you grabbed the tv remote off the coffee table, and turned on netflix. you scrolled through the shows,
and decided on watching grey's anatomy. [a/n; am i the only person that thinks doctor shepherd isn't attractive??? yeah? okay]

ethan and grayson came into the living room, and stood in front of the tv. grayson had something behind his back.

"wha-can you guys move?" you asked, trying to look past them.

"what you're about to see is better than a bunch of surgeons running around, y/n." ethan said, smiling.

you groaned, and ethan hit the button on the side of the tv, turning it off.

"so me and ethan have been thinking about this for a while, and we finally decided to go through with it." grayson said, grinning. you looked at them, confused.

"guys what is going on?" you asked.

"we...bought you a.." ethan took the thing of grayson's hands. it was a bundle of blankets, but it was moving. then you saw a nose, and a face of a small puppy.

"a puppy!" you exclaimed, finishing grayson's sentence.

"yeah! we got you a puppy!" ethan said. he pulled the blanket away from the puppy's face. it was a small english bulldog puppy.

"oh, she's so cute. thank you." you said. you kissed ethan's cheek, and went to kiss grayson's cheek but he turned his head, and kissed your lips. you smiled into the kiss, and pulled away.

"we've decided to name her grayson, just so you know." grayson said, grinning at you.

"oh i don't think so. there's already one too many grayson's running around." ethan said. grayson gasped, and faked being sad.

"yeah gray, ethan's right." you chuckled at grayson. ethan put the puppy down, and unwrapped her from the blankets.

"aww she's so small!" you said, crouching down to pet the puppy.

"we actually haven't discussed names. it's up to you." grayson told you.

"oh i have no idea. what do you guys wanna name her?"

grayson shrugged, and ethan looked like he was thinking.

"tish." he blurted out.

"tish?" grayson repeated, before bursting out laughing.

"yeah, short for tisha." ethan said.

"i like it." you told him.

"tisha it is then. it kinda suits her too." grayson said before picking up the puppy. one of his hands was almost as big as her whole body.

"hi tisha." you cooed, petting the puppy on her nose.
____________

you know what they say ; "it's all about who you want to own a dog with"

and yEs i'd own 83627 dogs with the twins dAMn