mall adventures [e+g]

you had gone to the mall with your best friends, ethan and grayson. you had all been walking around, and going into random stores. you weren't looking for anything specific, just wanted something to do on a friday night.

"let's go to toys r us!" grayson exclaimed, and started running in the direction of the toy store. you and ethan were close behind him.

grayson started walking through all the aisles, you and ethan had lost sight of him. all of a sudden, grayson came out of nowhere carrying an oversized stuffed elephant.

"look guys!" grayson said, putting the elephant down on the floor in front of you and ethan, and sitting down on it. "my new whip!" he said, chuckling. [btw whip means like a car/vehicle. my bro says it all the time to me lmao]

"i want one!" ethan shouted, and ran around the corner in the same direction grayson had come from. a few minutes later he returned with an animal in his hands, the same size as grayson's. he sat the toy down beside grayson, and sat on it. you started laughing at them, because people kept staring at them as they walked by.

"these are so cool, i wanna buy them." grayson said, getting off his elephant.

"how much are they?" ethan asked.

grayson kneeled down and read the price tag that was attacked to the elephant's ear.

"not that much. let's get them."

ethan read the price tag on his animal.

"grayson they're one hundred and fifty dollars each. we aren't getting them." ethan said, getting off his animal.

"please??" grayson begged.

"maybe for christmas."

ethan and grayson put their toys away, and the three of you left the store.